Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Derby Tasks - Wiki Help

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibssoli27 View Post
    Do you think that SC is aware about this new harvest tasks that don't spawn a max-320? I wonder if its intentionally built that way for bingo derby only. Almost half of the tasks have no confirmed 320 and remaining have confirmed 320 pts.
    Then its almost as if the game will likely wants you to come with a split-decision of giving up a place on top 3 or either just go along completing bingo lines.
    Like they don't want you to have both top 3 rewards and bingo rewards both at the same time if you have those harvest tasks on your bingo board.
    Personally, I think it is intentional (mostly for the reason you stated), but of course, no way to know for sure. Unless...we ask Nick!

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

I also think it’s intentional. Haven’t derbied as long as many of u but 319 seems to be a strange number. I don’t recall ever seeing a 319 point task of any kind before until these new crops were introduced.

Like u said if u wanna get bingo u may not place in top 3 and/or even risk being demoted. Gives others a chance to be in top 3 or move up who normally wouldn’t. Or try to make u so upset u missed a shoe by 1 point u spend diamonds and do another task.
    Last edited by QBIE; March 13th, 2020 at 03:08 PM.

Yeah after collating info about these new harvest and production tasks, it just seems so odd that almost all of them have been created with 320 pts. and yet few tasks, have been left out with 318-319 pts. only, which makes it look like it was intentionally placed that way.But these are only appearing on bingo derby.

I've observed that the difficulty of bingo board and probability of tasks spawning on derby board depends on the xp level of the players opted in (this is after reporting it to support, i've learn some few points).

For example, if you need a mushroom task for your bingo and your team has certain no. of players opted in that are less than level 89 (not yet unlock for their lvl), the probability of that task to spawn on board is very less than normal.

So its been recommended that the opted-in players have a close gap level or at equally good level with the rest of the team.
    If this is the strategy in place by a hood during bingo, i reckon they are more likely to have an easy bingo board and task spawn. In this case, the chances of placing on top 3 and earning bingo lines is still possible.

If not, i think then the more likely a team will be getting this new harvest task (without 320) to appear on bingo board. Its as if it sounds like a bit of penalty since you can't reach max points or have to give up a place on top 3.

Harvest peony, 320 points, x433, 1 day 12 hours.

Hi! Any idea how many fields we need to harvest in a 320 Sesame task?

Has anyone ever seen/completed a 320 points Cucumber Crop Harvesting task? The closest i got was 314 points for 510 fields.

Quote Originally Posted by sabine98 View Post
    Has anyone ever seen/completed a 320 points Cucumber Crop Harvesting task? The closest i got was 314 points for 510 fields.
    320 - 519 harvests

I have been waiting for a cucumber task and it’s just not appearing... I feel I should forget about the bingo line
    Level 178
    iOS

Centennial Club
    Harvest 460 watermelon (320 points) Yeah! 1 day and 20 hours

Thanks for your hard work, I often check information with WIki.
    Last edited by Cheznatlavigne; December 23rd, 2020 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Correct information about time

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    I think the previously reported highest level of pineapple was 319. I have one on the board for 320.

Last edited by Tahoe; January 5th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)