Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Derby Tasks - Wiki Help

Centennial Club
    alpha1243,

It might help at this point if you edit your initial post to reflect which items you have received information on and which items still need information so that people don't have to read through all of the posts to find out if they're offering duplicate information. This might save everyone time, us from reading everything every time and you by potentially not having to deal with duplicate information.

Susanna
    Level 144, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    alpha1243,

It might help at this point if you edit your initial post to reflect which items you have received information on and which items still need information so that people don't have to read through all of the posts to find out if they're offering duplicate information. This might save everyone time, us from reading everything every time and you by potentially not having to deal with duplicate information.

Susanna
    I think I have a pretty accurate list of which production items still need info:
    Two items I posted above have not yet been posted to wiki. I'd do it myself except I don't know how to put a link to the image and someone else will have to do it: 320 pt Summer Roll collec 16 in 1D 5H; Olive Dip collect 11 in 15H
    Here are the ones we still need info on, in alphabetical order:
    bell pepper soup
    cucumber smoothie
    grilled eggplant
    mint tea
    mushroom salad
    pineapple juice
    rustic bouquet
    sesame brittle

I haven't kept track of harvest tasks of the new crops as I don't need the information when I am prepping for a derby. I'm so glad Alpha put up this thread or I would never have known that there are new product derby tasks! Wow! It's going to make stacking a lot harder now that there are more products needed from the same machines. It was good that some machines were not needed for the derby, but now machines like the pasta maker, soup kitchen, salad bar, flower shop will have to be stacked as well.

Centennial Club
    Alpha1234, thanks so much for this post, the Wiki will be great, I've played for 6 years, I have 4 farms and 2 hoods, Im on a 3 week derby vacation for the first time ever, until a special derby. So my vaca will probably end Tomorrow lol. No one in my teams mentioned new tasks, I'm so excited, that's awesome.
    Thanks again for all your work with the Wiki, I've used it many times. When I find out tasks you may not have, I'll post here thanks for doing the 320s.

320 pt Bell Pepper Soup -collect 12 in 22H

List of items still needing info for derby:

cucumber smoothie
    grilled eggplant
    mint tea
    mushroom salad
    pineapple juice
    rustic bouquet
    sesame brittle

320 pt Pineapple juice -collect 25 in 1D 10h

cucumber smoothie
    grilled eggplant
    mint tea
    mushroom salad
    rustic bouquet
    sesame brittle

320 pt cucumber smoothie -collect 25 in 1D 6h

grilled eggplant
    mint tea
    mushroom salad
    rustic bouquet
    sesame brittle

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Bright bouquet x 28, 320 points, 17 hours

how is it possible to complete this task? Bright bouquets require 5 iron ore each, which means 140 iron ore! You’d have to mine, on average, well over 500 ores to get that much iron..... this task seems impossibly difficult ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    how is it possible to complete this task? Bright bouquets require 5 iron ore each, which means 140 iron ore! You’d have to mine, on average, well over 500 ores to get that much iron..... this task seems impossibly difficult ?
    I totally agree! I routinely stack all machines needed for the derby, but when I looked at the bright bouquet ingredients, I decided that's one I'll skip and just hope that it doesn't appear on a mystery derby! That is soooo crazy...28(!!) bright bouquets! I need iron ore to make iron bars too for the iron bracelets.

320 pt mint tea task requires 18...oops, forgot to note how long we are allowed to complete this task.

grilled eggplant
    mushroom salad
    rustic bouquet
    sesame brittle