Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide to upgrade bh6 needed

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    I have a completely maxed base except walls which are all at level 4
    That's more than enough to rush to BH9 in my opinion. I had a completely maxed BH5, it was intended to stay that way but, well O.T.T.O.! It copes well at 3000-3200, so you'll unlock the 1k gems at 3k points without too much effort. You'll get bogged down a bit there, because it'll take time to max out enough troops to give you a reasonable set of attacking options. But, the extra camps at levels 7&8 will compensate for weakish troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    That's more than enough to rush to BH9 in my opinion. I had a completely maxed BH5, it was intended to stay that way but, well O.T.T.O.! It copes well at 3000-3200, so you'll unlock the 1k gems at 3k points without too much effort. You'll get bogged down a bit there, because it'll take time to max out enough troops to give you a reasonable set of attacking options. But, the extra camps at levels 7&8 will compensate for weakish troops.
    It's not going enough to hyper rush to BH9 as per what Piper139 said. Strategic rushing is the key, and to have at least 1 strategy with max troop level in each BH level is the minimum to do that. That will at least give you the tool to get decent % on your attack and give you higher chance to climb.

Other than that Storages and Collectors upgrade are must, new defense must be placed, and squeeze in upgrade of key defenses until next BH level and then repeat it. Basically what Klavious said in his reply here.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    It's not going enough to hyper rush to BH9 as per what Piper139 said. Strategic rushing is the key, and to have at least 1 strategy with max troop level in each BH level is the minimum to do that. That will at least give you the tool to get decent % on your attack and give you higher chance to climb.

Other than that Storages and Collectors upgrade are must, new defense must be placed, and squeeze in upgrade of key defenses until next BH level and then repeat it. Basically what Klavious said in his reply here.
    Going from near max BH5 to BH9 isn't exactly "hyper rushing".

I have very recently rushed a base from max 5 to 9, it's operating at 800-1000 cups higher than it was, so it's getting much better loot both from win bonus & collectors. I'd say it's worthwhile for OP to make the leap.

Banned
    I honestly would but I only have a th8 on that account

Going from near max BH5 to BH9 isn't exactly "hyper rushing".

I have very recently rushed a base from max 5 to 9, it's operating at 800-1000 cups higher than it was, so it's getting much better loot both from win bonus & collectors. I'd say it's worthwhile for OP to make the leap.
    It is hyper rushing. If you are a BH9 with BH5 defenses and troops, you will still get destroyed when you climb to higher trophy range. I agree for sure you OP will still climb by upgrading to BH9 straight away, but OP will climb higher than that if he is to strategically rush to BH9, not directly going from BH5 to BH9.

While rushing OP at least still need to upgrade his main troops to max for each BH level to climb faster rather than using BH level 5 troops. If he is using Drop Ship and Minion, upgrade both troops to 12 at BH6, then upgrade to BH7, upgrade both troops to 14, then upgrade to BH8, and so on. Just focus on 1 strategy is the least OP must do to strategically rush.

I think what you did to your BH5 to BH9 is considered as strategically rush which then made you climb by 1000 trophies. I am not sure about your troops level, but you mentioned collectors, so I think you didn't just keep upgrading BH level until BH9 with BH5 defenses and troops. Rush to BH9 is of course the obvious advice to OP, just want to make sure he doesn't hyper rush to BH9.

Forum Elder
    It is hyper rushing. If you are a BH9 with BH5 defenses and troops, you will still get destroyed when you climb to higher trophy range. I agree for sure you OP will still climb by upgrading to BH9 straight away, but OP will climb higher than that if he is to strategically rush to BH9, not directly going from BH5 to BH9.

While rushing OP at least still need to upgrade his main troops to max for each BH level to climb faster rather than using BH level 5 troops. If he is using Drop Ship and Minion, upgrade both troops to 12 at BH6, then upgrade to BH7, upgrade both troops to 14, then upgrade to BH8, and so on. Just focus on 1 strategy is the least OP must do to strategically rush.

I think what you did to your BH5 to BH9 is considered as strategically rush which then made you climb by 1000 trophies. I am not sure about your troops level, but you mentioned collectors, so I think you didn't just keep upgrading BH level until BH9 with BH5 defenses and troops. Rush to BH9 is of course the obvious advice to OP, just want to make sure he doesn't hyper rush to BH9.
    There are limitations as to how quickly you can progress. If you don't have the storage capacity, you can't upgrade your BH. You have to place new buildings too. That gives time to update a few troops in the lab, call that controlled if you wish.

I appreciate your showing concern for OP, but there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about. I have, in the past two months, gone through the process; it was not difficult. There's no reason, absolutely none, to deliberately stall at any stage.

Maybe you could define what you consider to be hyper-rushing. I agree you can't compete at higher trophy levels with BH5 defenses, but I would consider hyper-rushing to be:

1. upgrade the BH
    2. upgrade any storages to hold enough loot to place new buildings
    3. place your new buildings
    4. repeat until you hit BH9

This leaves you at BH9 with level 1 defenses, and any offensive upgrades you had time to do when building the new buildings. Then you start grinding defenses, troops, BM, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Maybe you could define what you consider to be hyper-rushing. I agree you can't compete at higher trophy levels with BH5 defenses, but I would consider hyper-rushing to be:

1. upgrade the BH
    2. upgrade any storages to hold enough loot to place new buildings
    3. place your new buildings
    4. repeat until you hit BH9

This leaves you at BH9 with level 1 defenses, and any offensive upgrades you had time to do when building the new buildings. Then you start grinding defenses, troops, BM, etc.
    You can refer to this guide and conversation.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...hing-Vs-Maxing

This thread was before BH9 though, but the main principle still the same.
    - always upgrade at least 1 strategy to max at current BH level before moving to the next BH level
    - key defenses not 2 levels behind your current BH level
    - BM at least level 10 by BH7, 15 by BH8 before moving to BH9

If you are BH9 with BH5 defenses/troops, that is hyper rush. Yes there is no loot penalty, but since you will be climbing you will be match up with tougher or more progressed players. And when you get match up with them with your key defense down (for example Roaster is down for 15 days upgrades from level 5-9), you will experience tough losing streak during that time. You will have better experience by spending few more days at BH6, BH7 and BH8 upgrading a level of key defenses before moving to BH9. Strategic rushing is the key.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:27 AM.