Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We want global chat back

Thumbs Up bring back advance global chat!

its too hard to find a new player without clan or in clan even if we find players there invite box are full so please bring back global chat with fix messages in pubg or other games have so only we can send auto genrated fix messages like hi i am new here , need clan, need donation clan for cwl etc

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperdudeVG View Post
    its too hard to find a new player without clan or in clan even if we find players there invite box are full so please bring back global chat with fix messages in pubg or other games have so only we can send auto genrated fix messages like hi i am new here , need clan, need donation clan for cwl etc
    Hi and welcome to the forums, there have been posts about the same topic. If you want to find a clan then I would suggest to go to the Looking for Clanmates section in the Forums and post your info there and wait for a clan to contact you. Hope I was able to help you.

We want global chat back

I think For anti-fraud clash of clans should remove supercell login method and re add global chat, because clashers are still getting fooled through FB and other apps.

Global chat is not coming back. End of story.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

I miss global too, for all the reasons cited in other threads, those still open and those that have been closed. Unless this recruiting method starts working for someone, it is fair to ask why global was eliminated so prematurely. It was a poor roll-out. "End of story."

Quote Originally Posted by bazmohamad View Post
    I think For anti-fraud clash of clans should remove supercell login method and re add global chat, because clashers are still getting fooled through FB and other apps.
    Gullible people will always be victims to the scam in one way or other.However, SC don't want that happening through a communication channel under their responsibility even if cheating occurred on other apps( which are outside their control).

Millennial Club
    Itís never coming back, let it go.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Global is gone.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Global Please?

As a veteran player who has run multiple accounts and clans over the past amazing 7 years this is my first time on the forums and find that this removal is really hurting my clan and other clans too as well as those seeking clans not because they donate or fit a few broad labels. Global has made many friendships and bonds that we may never have experienced without this amazing platform. If the problem lies within toxicity why not put that burden on the individual users who can overlook it? I would just like to make the suggestion of bringing back global but implementing a feature to disable it or opt out of using it. Thanks for your time in reading this keep on Clashing guys and gals of all ages

Forum Elder
    It wasn't the visible toxicity that you saw in Global that caused it's closure. It was the really nasty background stuff, like death threats & grooming that caused it; self moderation won't deal with that I'm afraid.