Thread: Titan Clouds

Titan Clouds

Lately I've been experiencing difficulty when searching based to attack, either finding little to no bases, or like today, not being able to find a base at all. I've set my phone down and hit the search button, and in 10mins, I haven't found a single base. Please fix the clouds, I restarted my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it didn't work.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    What is your Trophy count?

Also, blame the Clan Games as they are the current reason for the Clouds.

My current trophy count is 4454.

clouds are the reason i will be quitting the game, not fun waiting 15 minutes to play a 3minute game

Quote Originally Posted by Viktum1066 View Post
    clouds are the reason i will be quitting the game, not fun waiting 15 minutes to play a 3minute game
    You havent seen legend league (before obs) if you want to quit just because of 15 minutes of clouds.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You havent seen legend league (before obs) if you want to quit just because of 15 minutes of clouds.🙄
    15 minutes ... I often sat in the clouds for 8 hours with nothing happening except your shield running out. Still titans is awful at the moment.

Fresh Spawn
    Everything happened after the last update. I got out of legend league to finish my walls and went down 500 but still black clouds. The other members who has very low levels can’t find any left villages. Almost all they find are the ones one or two levels higher than them. Nobody wants to continue. What is happening?