Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th 5 looking for nice donating clan :)

Fresh Spawn

Th 5 looking for nice donating clan :)

Hi, Iím a town hall 5 (upgrading to th6 today) and I was just wondering if a kind person could let me in their clan. I havenít played since like 2016 and I canít find a clan cus of global chat removal. And also just wanted some good troops like good level loons, also i always participate in guild wars. Thank you.

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 16 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. Adult International relaxed mature environment Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Hi. We can have you at Forge of Valor2
    tag #20UYCQYQ9. Mention you're coming from forums. We do b2b wars and have won more than 82% of them!
    We're family friendly and do cwl and clan games. Your donation requests will be filled correctly.

Tag is
    #20UYCQYQ9.

Have a great day

Clan tag #9G29U8J8 - level 11 clan on the rebuild, once had Australiaís largest win streak @20 will take this back!

Centennial Club
    #CRGRGU2G- Singularity (Level 7)
    We are looking for members mainly to help us complete clan games, we almost reach the last tier but sometimes don't get it, so just 1-2 more active members will do it for us... You might just be one... Help us achieve better rewards and get them to yourself too... We war regularly, all of us are 20+ of age... Active donators are welcome, we would love if you stay loyal to the clan... We have mostly th11, 10,9 players... Max donations are available...
    We win most wars...
    We are serious about wars, but we are not much on the talkative side generally though...But all of us are helpful...
    You would be a valued member of our clan 😊

Come check us out! We are a friendly chill war clan. For more info see thread here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ruiting-Now%21
    Thanks
    -Katana
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; October 24th, 2019 at 10:01 PM.

Centennial Club
    #CRGRGU2G- Singularity (Level 7)
    We are looking for members mainly to help us complete clan games, we almost reach the last tier but sometimes don't get it, so just 1-2 more active members will do it for us... You might just be one... Help us achieve better rewards and get them to yourself too... We war regularly, all of us are 20+ of age... Active donators are welcome, we would love if you stay loyal to the clan... We have mostly th11, 10,9 players... Max donations are available...
    We win most wars...
    We are serious about wars, but we are not much on the talkative side generally though...But all of us are helpful...
    You would be a valued member of our clan 😊

Max loons, max valks available all the time, I myself am an active donator

Come check out Noibers #28J9UGOCJ

We are a Level 4 clan of active, mostly English speaking players made up of adults and teens.

Our TH levels currently range from th7-th12 and our gaming abilities range from novice to advanced.

We:

donate high level troops

war every few days
    (but members can opt out without pressure)

try to max clan games

We have no:
    drama
    negativity
    pressure

Clan members are supportive and work together to have a good time.

If this sounds like what you're looking for, come check us out. We are always looking for new players.