Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mail box getting smaller?

Mail box getting smaller?

Have noticed the mail box use to hold a couple pages of previous mail and invites from friends. Recently it went to just one page, about 4 items. Which sometimes isn't enough for this "professional Hopper"!

Last evening I sent mail before war search. And then sent mail again this morning. I jumped in mail room and only the last mail is there.

I went to my apple account and I have mail there from a week ago?

2 other members of my clan have only the most recent mail.

Sent mail today and it showed 2 mail in box . Logged off and it's back to just the most recent.

Logged on today and mail I sent for war last evening isn't even there!

Must be because of my critical posts in other threads. Still cannot keep any messages on my main account! Strange my other accounts don't seem to have the same issue.

Getting a bit tired of sending mail and it doesn't even stay through one war!

Obviously I'm the only one with this issue! And since getting no response here I will try direct contact!

There are 3 pieces of mail sent today. Main account only has the one sent 3 hours ago and neither of the previous ones!

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    Obviously I'm the only one with this issue! And since getting no response here I will try direct contact!

There are 3 pieces of mail sent today. Main account only has the one sent 3 hours ago and neither of the previous ones!
    The only response you should expect here is advice from other players. There is no formal player support on these forums. If you are still having this problem, contact support in game.

Some of my accounts have this problem, but it's been a problem for years. I talked about it in this thread:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...legend-players

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    The only response you should expect here is advice from other players. There is no formal player support on these forums. If you are still having this problem, contact support in game.
    I have messaged in the game several days ago and no response. The updated help site is a pain in the ♥♥♥ if you just want to message them! They must have cut that staff along with global support staff!

I thought this was the "bugs" room, you would think someone would monitor that room!