Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to establish connection with the server.

Angry Unable to establish connection with the server.

After installing the October 2019 update on both my Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone and my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet I cannot load Hay Day. The progress bar initially moves to about 55% with no text inside of the yellow bar, then jumps to 100%, but stays there until the error message window appears.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the Google Play store with the same results. I've also tried resetting my WiFi. I can open and play other Supercell games, like Boom Beach, but cannot open Hay Day.

This began on Monday evening around 7pm. I continually tapped the Try Again button for 2-3 hours. I've tried again this morning for 2-3 hours. Still cannot open Hay Day.

Any suggestions??/
    Name: The Professor
    Neighborhood: The Playbook (#82980LGR)
    Experience Level: 172
    Reputation Level: 61
    Hay Day Wiki Moderator

Centennial Club
    It happen to me today. It already 5 hours I cant connect to Hay Day. Please fix it soon. I thought there was problem with my connection. I already try to restart my phone few times, reset my connection but my connection just fine with other apps but hay day.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    This sounds odd since we haven't had any downtime with Hay Day servers lately.. I will ask around!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

It’s started happening to me now. Tap the game icon, shows ‘loading’ then jumps out and I’m back to the desktop. Done it 4 times now. Will restart iPad and try again
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

I have the same problem with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. But it's not a general problem. I have to users on the Tab S4, one has the problem, with the other user I can connect and play as usual.

Fresh Spawn
    Same here. We are locked out with both devices. One Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Samsung Galaxy Tag S2. Both devices keep hanging at the loading screen as described by alpha1243. This is now since about two days and seems to have started with the last update.
    Both devices have all the latest official patches and updates installed.
    Help, please.

Issues Resolved

I'm not sure what the problem was, but I decided to go to another WiFi site (local fast food restaurant) just to see if I got a different result. When I opened the Hay Day app, I got the same blank progress bar, but once it hit the 100% mark and sat there for a few seconds, the game opened without any issues. This worked from my Samsung Galaxy S6 and Tab 4. When I returned home I found that I was able to open the app on both devices from my home WiFi. Very odd, but thankful that I was able to figure out a fix.

It’s sorted on mine
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

I still can't get connected.

Centennial Club
    It happen again today for almost 8 hours. Really really annoying. I text to support but they give me lame answer, restart your wifi connection. Please.. i dont use wifi, i use my data connection and i restarted my phone several times. I can connect with youtube, fb, web browser etc, only hay day app and also this forum i cant connect when its happen.

Ps : Im using samsung galaxy s8 plus