Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need a visable counter

Fresh Spawn

We need a visable counter

Hi after the recent update with the new 80 expansion item trade limit I feel its vital hayday give players a visable counter of how many items they have aquired. Its not easy to get these items and when we pick them up for neighbours we tend to want our barn space back. If we can see prior to the you've reached your daily limit message how many more or even how many we've traded we can save items rather than putting them up for non neighbours. Hope this makes sense

And for those who have hit the limit, a visible countdown to when the limit resets.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma3662 View Post
    Hi after the recent update with the new 80 expansion item trade limit I feel its vital hayday give players a visable counter of how many items they have aquired. Its not easy to get these items and when we pick them up for neighbours we tend to want our barn space back. If we can see prior to the you've reached your daily limit message how many more or even how many we've traded we can save items rather than putting them up for non neighbours. Hope this makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    And for those who have hit the limit, a visible countdown to when the limit resets.

i think the idea should be canned. But if it stays those things are the absolute bare minimum we need.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I agree. We need to see how many expansion items we've bought and how long until we can buy more.

It would also be nice to get an email when we can start buying these items again so we can come back and play.

Or, you could just drop this limit. If you think about this limit you might realize that players are going to stop playing until they can purchase again.

Great Idea! I knew nothing about this lame block and left some lems hung in my shop on main farm and could not transfer to my slave farm. I get this real stupid looking message that almost knocked me out of my chair. Actually a better idea would be to rip this ungodly thorn of a limit out of the game.
    Warning ! The following image may cause temporary blindness, ulcers, high blood pressure, minor irritation, disorientation, seizures, swelling of the brain, loss of LEMs, farm setback, depression.....

Last edited by dtx725; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:31 PM.

Please Supercell, give us a counter for this limit that has been added to the game. The amount we have purchased and the time left for the 80 bit limit to reset.

It would be helpful if I would know I could only buy 8 more expansion bits, for example. Then I would pass up the ever elusive hammers in hopes to find panels or tape.
    Maybe it could be on a tab next to the Valley Sun Point tab that we just received with the Fall update. (This feature is so appreciated)

So once again, please give us a counter for the expansion bit limit that has been placed on us farmers.
    Thank you for listening!
    Last edited by smilingdawn; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:13 PM.
    * Level 107 Farm named Terri Bug Acres.
    * Thank You, Supercell, for the Valley Fuel Tracker! Why?
    Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

Yes, we do need a visible counter because I just hit the 80 limit and I had 20 nails sitting right in front of me. I also agree with the second suggestion of a visible countdown of when the limit will be removed.

If this limit was put in place because of bots, I'd sure like to be able to prove that I'm a human. I work overnights at a job where I literally do nothing but play Hay Day and watch TV, so it's possible that some of us play a lot.
    Game Center: SweetOzarksGirl
    Friend Book Tag: #Q09JCRGL
    Farm Name: My Sweet Ozarks Farm / Level 120

Trainee

80 tool limit needs visible counter (or preferably just dispensed with)

Like almost everyone else, I despise, no... hate, no... detest, no... loathe the new tool limit. I thought changes to the game were supposed to make it better? Better for farmers, not Supercell profits.

the tool limit needs a visible counter. I ran into the limit today after town leveled up. I found great deals and got neighborly support. Until BAM! The limit was reached. I hadnít realized I crept up on it like that. If you have to limit it, then tell me how Iím doing on the count. Or remove the limit on the day of leveling up. Or that day and the next. Or altogether.

You target family and friends to be ĒfriendedĒ here, but you make it pointless for days like today.Family canít help out because of the limit. Nor friends. Did you think that maybe some families might give up the game because thereís no point if they canít help each other.

i recently hit 100 but Iím unlikely to encourage friends to join now. It may not hurt them much, but disappointing children by not being able to help me because of my limit - why would I ask for their help only to have them not be able to help out daddy? Setting up a child to fail isnít likely to instill values of generosity in those children.
    KIK me @ jbindallas
    Message me through Facebook, John Sarlay
    XP for farm = 101 and Rep level for town = 32

Visible counter

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    i think the idea should be canned. But if it stays those things are the absolute bare minimum we need.
    I agree. We need a counter as the bare minimum. The limit has hurt my team and friends as I seek out expansion items and give them (sell at 1 coin) to teammates and at a low price to friends to help them in their expansions. Also my daughter and I collect for each other and exchange through our stand for barn or silo expansion.
    Thank you for Hay Day. It is such an enjoyable game but the expansion tool limit is frustrating.

absolutely Emma. I just told them same thing .. 😁😁😁