Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Derby Tasks. Oct 2019

The new tasks showed up in the last derby, but I haven't seen any in the current derby.

We did not have any of the new tasks during this Power Derby either. It will be interesting to see if we have a Mystery Derby any time soon, and if there will be new tasks included.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

It has been posted in another thread that the 320 point version of the New bright bouquet task is 28 items within 17 hours.

bright bouquets require 5 iron ore EACH to make, meaning 140 iron ores to complete a 320 task.

you would need, assuming a decent 20% return on 1/5 ores being iron, to mine over 700 ores to complete this task. Or 140 pickaxes. And that might be a low estimate, if you got a ton of the other types - I mostly get silver and coal these days.

are you kidding ? Can this be wrong? How can this task be done and will it be possible for a mystery task because that just seems......really really wrong.
    Last edited by Dove2017; November 1st, 2019 at 11:56 PM.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    It has been posted in another thread that the 320 point version of the New bright bouquet task is 28 items within 17 hours.

bright bouquets require 5 iron ore EACH to make, meaning 140 iron ores to complete a 320 task.

you would need, assuming a decent 20% return on 1/5 ores being iron, to mine over 700 ores to complete this task. Or 140 pickaxes. And that might be a low estimate, if you got a ton of the other types - I mostly get silver and coal these days.

are you kidding ? Can this be wrong? How can this task be done and will it be possible for a mystery task because that just seems......really really wrong.
    I can verify that the numbers you posted (28 bright bouquets in 17 hours) are correct, because I was the one who got that task and posted the numbers. I actually took the task, because I happen to have fully stacked my machine with bright bouquets. But I’m still working on re-stacking it, so I won’t be able to take that task very often—at least not without using an outrageous number of mining tools, as you estimated. For people who haven’t stacked that many bright bouquets—and who don’t have a huge number of mining tools—I think it’s a task that would require getting a lot of mining tools from the DD, neighborhood friends, or Tom.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitteringRock View Post
    Thanks for the list, Ranger.
    I have a couple of questions (hoping to get an answer from Nick):
    1. Where can we make Watermelon Lemonade? Closest product is Watermelon Juice, but it doesn’t require lemons.
    2. Is Broccoli Mac = Broccoli Pasta?
    Thanks so much.
    GlitteringRock, on another thread, Nick already answered that Broccoli Mac was meant to be Broccoli Pasta. And, it has already been recorded that 320-pt watermelon juice task requires 25, so he must have meant watermelon juice.