Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well I知 giving it till Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    1% is the figure quoted by Darian re Global usage. That figure applies to the total number of accounts. How that translates to number of players is guesswork; it depends on the average number of accounts run by each player. I run 6, I'm assuming that's more than average, but I really don't know. Whatever, it's still a small percentage.

You, on the other hand, seem to be implying that Global use was widespread, given your questioning of my earlier post. Do you have any source for this?

I fully appreciate that people that used Global, as their primary recruitment method, have been let down badly by this update.

I ain't no "fanboy" by the way, if I think SC are wrong I'm not shy about saying so. So I'd appreciate it if you leave out the borderline personal stuff.

You are absolutely correct, 1% of the comments on this forum have been negative regarding the last update, Darian is spot on����

Pro Member
    hard to get new player....those that join..do not want to war....those that do WAR get frustrated by the games ai....like aq pounding wall...gw abandons troops to help aq pound a wall...so we got an update...to recruit players but exactly why would a player join to watch aq pound a wall ....guess will have to see next update to figure that out...

On a positive note. I’ve been using the forum more?

just did a search then. Much better results sent out more invites than inbox full messages this morning which felt like progress.

Global closing has had zero impact on our clan. I do hope tweaks to the new recruiting system help those who relied on global for that.

we have had pretty good results here on the forum as far as recruiting goes
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Quote Originally Posted by RunninRich View Post
    You are absolutely correct, 1% of the comments on this forum have been negative regarding the last update, Darian is spot on����

1% of the comments on this forum are negative... wow.. i must be on a different forum to you..

all i see is people saying they are quitting, the recruitment tool is broken, removing global was a huge mistake..

a lot more than 1% my friend.

and trust me if it was just 1% then our AWOL community manager would be posting a lot more..