Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well Iím giving it till Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    It's sad......
    Quite a few have left in the short time of 1 week.....
    Do you have hard data to back up this claim?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Or you could take your three accounts and join a different clan?

What is this fixation some players have on wanting to lead a clan.

I used to lead a very successful clan but have handed that over due to time and just play in a serious war clan now and love the game even more without the pressure.
    Agree. Dump you current rubbish clan for a better more active clan...not that hard.
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:49 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chajado67 View Post
    Agree. Dump you current rubbish clan for a better more active clan...not that hard.
    Generally I have 50 players at all time but we have people that will hop out of the clan to go recruit and look for potential members. I still get invites that I end up rejecting. Plenty of clans and activity still out there.
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:49 PM.

The Game is Dying.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by AndresSalv View Post
    Itís very sad to say that after 6 years of clash of clans and three accounts. Who knows how much Iíve spent across it all. Gem packs. Bonus packs. Gold passes.

I think. I might be done.

I run my own clan. But with out the ability to grow the clan. I donít see much point. Carry on doing smaller wars with the same old faces?

where is the excitement in the game?

is it time to finally let go?

do I have to face reality more now and put my phone down?

will Christmas update rebirth my love for the game? I truly hope so.

it would be a sad day when I finally throw in the towel. But..... that might be sooner than I expected
    IMO 6 years is a really good run with ANY game.

Speaking for myself, I don't want to start over with a whole group of strangers. And it's tough to find a clan with a culture that's just right. I don't want to spend time clan hopping when I like what I have (at least for now, unless it dies because of the update). The future is uncertain.

And I do think the China angle should not be gaslighted. It's what they do, restrict speech. Facebook, instagram--they don't operate in China like they do in free countries. China scrubs the internet for traces of controversial topics--Tianamen never happened. No one is going to come on and here and admit a Chinese influence, but it is completely fair to raise it as a topic of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Or you could take your three accounts and join a different clan?

What is this fixation some players have on wanting to lead a clan.

I used to lead a very successful clan but have handed that over due to time and just play in a serious war clan now and love the game even more without the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikaskdm12 View Post
    The Game is Dying.
    not in the slightest

I find it interesting how some of you so fiercely defend a feature that is not working. What's the point in that? Supercell needs to fix it, that's all. And more feedback on their side would be greatly appreciated.
    Playing since 2014 - Full TH12
    Lvl 248 * Top 6013 Cups * Stars 1700+ * Donations 930k+
    Leader of a lvl 17 Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AES3000 View Post
    I find it interesting how some of you so fiercely defend a feature that is not working. What's the point in that? Supercell needs to fix it, that's all. And more feedback on their side would be greatly appreciated.
    That is because we have SOME idea what is AI and we know the system need to learn for it to be better.
    But as it stands it is still decent enough to work as in its infancy.

The problen is that people are expecting too much from the updates and get disappointed when it does not match their overhyper for nothing reasons.

Same way people are calling the clan games bad just because there aren't 3 book of heroes there...
    They want the easy way out and makeexcuses for it... just enjoy it as it is...

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikaskdm12 View Post
    The Game is Dying.
    Life is fatal!