Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of clans Flags

  1. #1

    Clash of clans Flags

    If can't have all national flags in clash, why not remove them all then?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    5,519
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefUnder99 View Post
    If can't have all national flags in clash, why not remove them all then?
    So because you can't have your country flag, remove the flags of those who can?
    how petty is that?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    So because you can't have your country flag, remove the flags of those who can?
    how petty is that?
    If you can have yours, why can't I have mine? We can see that way as well right?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefUnder99 View Post
    If you can have yours, why can't I have mine? We can see that way as well right?
    Why not make a clash of clans flag for everyone? Why pirates have a flag, and others don't have? It's not only Portugal. Switzerland don't have a flag as well. That's why all flags should be removed. That would save space on the game cause that's what Supercell is complaining.

  5. #5
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    So because you can't have your country flag, remove the flags of those who can?
    how petty is that?
    What's petty about it?

    Everything else in the game is available to all. Why should only 25 (without checking) out of 200+ countries get access to their national flag. All or none I say; since all isn't a practical option, that's a de facto none.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:20 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    What's petty about it?

    Everything else in the game is available to all. Why should only 25 (without checking) out of 200+ countries get access to their national flag. All or none I say; since all isn't a practical option, that's a de facto none.
    That's what I meant. All or nothing.

  7. #7
    Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Kerala, India.
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefUnder99 View Post
    If you can have yours, why can't I have mine? We can see that way as well right?
    We get that everyone wants to see their national flag in the game and Supercell have been saying that adding it would increase space but there is no need to ask to remove the consisting flags. It's been in the game for years and removing it would lead to the players from those countries and those who have the flags to ask why the flag was removed and to bring it back.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    We get that everyone wants to see their national flag in the game and Supercell have been saying that adding it would increase space but there is no need to ask to remove the consisting flags. It's been in the game for years and removing it would lead to the players from those countries and those who have the flags to ask why the flag was removed and to bring it back.
    In that case, Supercell has to answer to the 175 countries that don't have a flag instead of answering to players from 20 countries that have the flag and might lose it. I think is a question of common sense. Theres 20 flags available. Where's the other 175?? Cant have it because would take loads of data space? Then remove them all. What about remove the 20 flags available and add the 175 not available. Would the ones that had their flag be happy about it?? As I already said and I'm not the only one, all flags or none.

  9. #9
    Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Kerala, India.
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefUnder99 View Post
    In that case, Supercell has to answer to the 175 countries that don't have a flag instead of answering to players from 20 countries that have the flag and might lose it. I think is a question of common sense. Theres 20 flags available. Where's the other 175?? Cant have it because would take loads of data space? Then remove them all. What about remove the 20 flags available and add the 175 not available. Would the ones that had their flag be happy about it?? As I already said and I'm not the only one, all flags or none.
    On this one I'm changing my mind as I do believe in equality and I get your point. If this is the only way to bring equality to all countries then so be it.

  10. #10
    Super Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    990
    it's ruled out .

    Level 243Maxed TH12



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •