Thread: maxed th9 with a few minis

maxed th9 with a few minis

I'm a max th9 that has been to titan and I have a rushed th10 along with a few minis. I'm just looking for a clan that's chill and is active. Um I guess if you're interested drop your clan below lol and I'll probably check it out. Or you can just invite me my tag is #282J8LUCR

Forum Superstar
    Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 15 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. Adult International relaxed mature environment Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Centennial Club
    #CRGRGU2G- Singularity (Level 7)
    We are looking for members mainly to help us complete clan games, we almost reach the last tier but sometimes don't get it, so just 1-2 more active members will do it for us... You might just be one... Help us achieve better rewards and get them to yourself too... We war regularly, all of us are 20+ of age... Active donators are welcome, we would love if you stay loyal to the clan... We have mostly th11, 10,9 players... Max donations are available...
    We win most wars...
    We are serious about wars, but we are not much on the talkative side generally though...But all of us are helpful...
    You would be a valued member of our clan 😊

Absent Doom

Clan Level 12 - CWL League: Master League III

Clan Tag: #JV08U0PJ

Forum Superstar
    Sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

Banned
    Come check us out! We are a friendly chill war clan. For more info see thread here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ruiting-Now%21
    Thanks
    -Katana
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:06 PM.

Trainee
    Hey there spookybtw!

We are a newly formed clan currently ranging from TH11 to TH5. We are looking for active members to join and help grow the clan. We participate in Clan Wars, Clan Games, donate troops and exchange war secrets!

Our clan name is ParviEnimForti #29C00JPV2 - hope to see you soon

Centennial Club

Wink Please feel free to drop by!

Hi spooky,

We are a level 9 clan that will soon be level 10, so please do check us out!
    We have a few members with more than 1 account so you’ll fit just right in
    We’re a pretty chill clan so please come join if you’re looking 😉
    Also Crystal I in CWL so are big underdogs

Clan = U8 Legion 🔥 Tag = #92VJ9RY8

This is exactly what my clan is for. 205Payne; some chill guys with minis doing war. Super laid back