Thread: War Dogs [English] Casual But Competitive War Clan [#228RQRU8V]

Fresh Spawn

War Dogs [English] Casual But Competitive War Clan [#228RQRU8V]

We are a fairly new mature clan who takes war serious. Wars are back to back here so be ready! We currently have a 90% war win rate. Our highest win streak was 28. We help our members perform the best they can in war by providing good base breakdowns, attacking tips, and by providing a friendly environment that will cut down on pressure. We may come off as "intimidating" to some but I promise you we are a very entertaining clan to be in. We are here to win wars and have fun. Just a heads up some of us really like college football so be ready for some friendly banter. #GeauxTigers

Rules

• Follow war plan
    • No donation ratios are required, but we do require that you donate what is asked for
    • All heroes must be up to be eligible for war
    • It is your responsibility to maintain an accurate war opt in/opt out status
    • English is a must to be in this clan
    • New members must do FC's so we can decide if you are ready for war or if more practice is needed
    • Must participate in clan games

How to Join

We are looking for TH9+ currently. We require that you are not rushed and prefer a base that is nearly max. If you don't fit this don't worry, feel free to privately message me anyways and I can decide whether or not you will be a good fit. You can apply to this clan by 3 methods: 1) Send an ingame request saying you saw this post (added memes are appreciated), 2) Contact me through this site, or 3) Message me on discord (Shmook#6712). Which ever method you choose please provide some information about yourself (Ex. Age, Location, Hobbies, etc...), Your town hall level, the level of your heroes, your player tag, and a picture of your base if that is possible.

Thank you for reading this, Clash on!

Attached Images Attached Images

Fresh Spawn
    bump bump bump

Fresh Spawn
    15 win streak now

Fresh Spawn
    Geaux tigers

Fresh Spawn
    War log is 88-11 now. Also ranked up to crystal 3 cwl!