Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To all the [choice words] in global chat...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    You may have been talking about Supercell, but Piper was clearly referring to other companies.

Leave the personal attacks out of it.
    I'm sorry but what do other companies have to do with how Supercell has reacted to this latest update?
    and on a side note, you seem to take my responses personally, I'm not attacking you as a person just responding to random chats, please keep the "attacking" thing to yourself and also keep reporting me cuz you seem that type of person.

Quote Originally Posted by RunninRich View Post
    I'm sorry but what do other companies have to do with how Supercell has reacted to this latest update?
    and on a side note, you seem to take my responses personally, I'm not attacking you as a person just responding to random chats, please keep the "attacking" thing to yourself and also keep reporting me cuz you seem that type of person.
    The post i was replying to was stating how well other companies are doing well handling their equivalent of global chat. Just based on what I read on multiple sources, they aren't. Granted,if it.bleeds, it leads. Just as how the negative posts outnumber positive here. I didn't take it personally but you missed the focus of my post.
    Last edited by Piper139; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:26 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I'll give you that one Piper, my bad.
    still hazy on how other companies have mismanaged their chats has to do with our current situation. Granted chats have been historically hard to manage but the prob seems easily overcome if the company is willing to lose a portion of their player base to keep the chat clean. Supercell decided to keep any and all players to the derision of the many in chat who kept it clean and their mismanagement of the chat is not worth defending in my book....ended strong with a run on sentence,lol.

Forum Elder
    This has absolutely no relevance to any comments I've made, beyond pointing out your miscomprehension of Piper's post.

Here we go with another Straw Man argument. You don't address the points made, but do throw in something random & unrelated to deflect the discussion. You have absolutely no foundation for accusing me of personalising this argument; you have, in fact, accused me in another thread of being a Supercell fanboy (another deflection); so who's being personal here? You've insulted Ajax in this thread to boot, for the perceived crime of pointing out your error; do you see the trend beginning to emerge here?

By all means express yourself, but don't get personal & maybe, just maybe back up your claims with genuine sources.

Yeah, it isn't personal for you...you just happened to follow me to another thread and attack me...coincidence?

Forum Elder
    Yeah, it isn't personal for you...you just happened to follow me to another thread and attack me...coincidence?
    Please let me know which threads I'm allowed to browse & respond to. Again with the Straw Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Maybe search here for a clan or on reddit or on discord. I don't know why so many players liked the global chat for recruiting. I tried it a few times when I was new to the game and found only noob clans that were inactive and full of annoying kids.
    Yeah right. Same issue, I faced before. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Please let me know which threads I'm allowed to browse & respond to. Again with the Straw Man.
    Princess Bride reference...K keeps saying "straw man" but I don't think he thinks that word means what he thinks it does...

Forum Elder
    Princess Bride reference...K keeps saying "straw man" but I don't think he thinks that word means what he thinks it does...
    You are priceless!

A 17th century phrase, not "word", is used in a movie, so what?

I know exactly what a Straw Man is. It's a device used to deflect an argument from it's original course. Examples could be throwing in a reference that's completely irrelevant to the conversation, or maybe baselessly accusing someone of a lack of comprehension over a particular word or phrase.

Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What makes you say anybody else is managing it successfully?
    LOL. Because IRL that is what pays for my kids' extracurricular activities. I get to see on the "other side of the fence" and deal with similar issues.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed