Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where are our fall en halloween deco,s greg has a lot we dont have

New Bloke/Chick

Where are our fall en halloween deco,s greg has a lot we dont have

Why is greg’s farm covered with lovely little mushrooms, brown and red and white, and a pile of leaves and a scarecrow? Why dont we have that? Even the diamant offer is not a halloween deco.

Quote Originally Posted by Renaatjebz View Post
    Why is greg’s farm covered with lovely little mushrooms, brown and red and white, and a pile of leaves and a scarecrow? Why dont we have that? Even the diamant offer is not a halloween deco.
    there is a global halloween event later this week... maybe we will have an opportunity then. Patience, grasshopper
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Renaatjebz View Post
    theres a mix of old and new deco on Greg’s farm....the pile of leaves was offered as part of a diamond package around a year ago, as was the mushroom path and the rake with leaves.

The axe in stump and harvest box were part of a special derby or derbies that they ran around a year ago too, you got to pick one from your ninth horseshoe.....

the pumpkin head scarecrow looks looks new to me and I suspect it’s part of Halloween deco either from the boat event or an upcoming diamond offer. The purple hat pumpkin tombstone thing is likewise new and I suspect it is the grand prize for the Halloween event.

There is wild west wagon too!
    Level 129 and 33 in town...144 out of 144 achievements completed.
    Been playing since March 2014...addicted! Champions league
    kik me - lecastel

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    There’s going to be a global event which will probably have deco items and Greg will have special pumpkins on his farm in the week leading up to Halloween which will contain prizes. not sure what will be in all of them but I guess some will have deco. A bit like Greg’s advent calendar last year

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I missed the special derby with the “ axe in stump” and the “harvest box”. They should offer some of these past decor items again. They always put the “roundabout” as part of a diamond package. Switch it up and add past decor items...I would have loved to receive those items.

Quote Originally Posted by Lecastelnormandy View Post
    There is wild west wagon too!
    Unfortunately this is a diamond package item. I could be wrong.. I wish I was.
    NH Cornwhole Farms
    Level 156 Town Level 54

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    There’s going to be a global event which will probably have deco items and Greg will have special pumpkins on his farm in the week leading up to Halloween which will contain prizes. not sure what will be in all of them but I guess some will have deco. A bit like Greg’s advent calendar last year
    My first global events prize was 3 axes.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

The first pumpkin is now available to ‘open’ on Greg’s farm. They are numbered like the advent presents are!.

I LOVE today’s gift!
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗