Thread: Truck orders after the October 21, 2019 update

Centennial Club

Truck orders after the October 21, 2019 update

This question is primarily intended for higher level players. Is it just my imagination, my own wishful thinking or reality that the truck orders seem to be a little less insane than before the update? Looking at the truck orders (and I've trashed a few today) it seems a little more reasonable to think about doing a truck task in the next derby. Thank you for your input.

Susanna
    Level 144, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements

Mine are as "insane" as ever. A few easy ones, a few tough ones, and insane ones asking for 15 of my 22 strawberry jams.
    I'll watch a little closer and report back if I see differently.

Update for you Susanna1. I think you're right. I shipped a batch of trucks to test your theory and I feel they repopulated easier than normal this time. This is nice surprise.

I haven't noticed any difference.

I like truck tasks, because they're relatively quick to do, and they help empty my always overstuffed barn. I am picky about which ones I do, though. I trash any that ask for too many premium items.
    Level 203

Centennial Club
    I have an update as well. I just took a 320 point truck task and sent out 17 of the 32 trucks before I had to trash them. That is more than I usually send out for the first round of trucks on a truck task. ( I had already pre-populared my truck board with truck orders. ) I notice that they are for lower coins and stars, but this is acceptable to me because I can send out several orders for more stars if I want and I can reject the one order that is unpleasant rather than rejecting an otherwise acceptable order because of one thing in it.

Susanna
    Level 144, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements

They seem less insane, that’s true.
    After a long time with no trucks, I’m able to send orders again. I got a good amount of orders with low coins and high xp (not THAT high xp, I haven’t seen any food order above 2000 xp, and bars orders are bars order, asking insane amounts as ever).
    kik: morgaine25

Farm 231 / Town 70

No difference - still insane ones appear - 2 hours after the update my boat wanted 24 fish skewers!
    Farm 242, Town 83
    Barn 13,450 - Silo 12,350
    kik: perky76