Thread: Give away expansion scrolls

Fresh Spawn

Give away expansion scrolls

I was excited to see the news that the update provides the ability to give and ask for land expansion materials within the neighbourhood but got so disapointed when you didnt include the expansion scrolls (or what they are called).

Please include the option to also give and ask for land expansion scrolls. I have plenty that I dont need and would like to give them to others in my neighbourhood that needs them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonta84 View Post
    I was excited to see the news that the update provides the ability to give and ask for land expansion materials within the neighbourhood but got so disapointed when you didnt include the expansion scrolls (or what they are called).

Please include the option to also give and ask for land expansion scrolls. I have plenty that I dont need and would like to give them to others in my neighbourhood that needs them.
    I love this idea.

I would love to be able to part with my 80 some permits, however, I don’t think they will ever be negotiable.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Im always trying to get the permits. They're difficult to get. Now they add more land that Will require even more permits. It would've been so much nicer to just use the maps instead. I always get tons of them and am already expanded beyond their need. Better yet get rid of permits altogether and open up nore village and sanctuary for expansion. That would be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I would love to be able to part with my 80 some permits, however, I don’t think they will ever be negotiable.

wussy - why don’t you just use them instead? If you feel you don’t ‘need’ the land we could all bring our chicken tents and have a camp out!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)