Page 126 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1322

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sunsetting Global Chat Channel in the October Update

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Supercell doesn't care if you don't pay for a gold pass and people have been asking for the recruitment tool to be fixed so instead of throwing a temper tantrum you can act mature and actually suggest things to Supercell and they might hopefully see it and take it into consideration.
    Supercell is a business. It has to make revenue to stay in business. If people stop spending them things could change.

I am sure SC is working hard on correcting the clan recruitment tool. Give them some time. Let them find a solution that works.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPig View Post
    Supercell is a business. It has to make revenue to stay in business. If people stop spending them things could change.
    Yeah, they have to make money to stay in business but the company won't go bankrupt if a person says he/she won't buy a gold pass until the recruitment tool is fixed. Instead of waiting for Supercell to fix it or do something that could make it work in a way people here just come and start throwing temper tantrums.

Centennial Club
    Yeah, they have to make money to stay in business but the company won't go bankrupt if a person says he/she won't buy a gold pass until the recruitment tool is fixed. Instead of waiting for Supercell to fix it or do something that could make it work in a way people here just come and start throwing temper tantrums.
    NO! We are suggesting not paying for a broken game! SC is a business and fewer people paying them money might help.. however small that money might be!

so whatever you call it tantrum or whatever,i really dont care! You have your view i have mine!

Forum Elder
    Economic history suggests that when people stop spending then companies listen. I’m not seeing a temper tantrum here, rather someone who has decided that they do not like the latest change and so will not buy the pass. This is a forum which allows people to post their disparate views for the purpose of discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Op , i don't think it will solve the issue by not buying Gold pass. you will be missing out on perks(as a gold pass user)
    I am hopeful that Dev team is working on the recruitment tool , all we can do is patiently wait

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar? or want a Christmas themed Signature or Avatar
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    I do my best..lol!

But the point needs to be made..what is the point paying for a game that doesnt work! Only way sc will listen is if money rolling in slows down!
    If everybody on the forums did this it still would not be noticeable. There are millions of people that play coc but only a few thousand are on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    If everybody on the forums did this it still would not be noticeable. There are millions of people that play coc but only a few thousand are on the forums.
    Don't forget drops makes ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Can you point out where exactly we [the player base] have been informed that SuperCell has acknowledged this 'tool' isn't working and that SuperCell is working on 'fixing' something in it? I must have overlooked it so far
    Amen brother. Acknowledgement of the inadequacy is the start to the solution!!!!

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    NO! We are suggesting not paying for a broken game! SC is a business and fewer people paying them money might help.. however small that money might be!

so whatever you call it tantrum or whatever,i really dont care! You have your view i have mine!
    There have been several threads about this and there are thousands of people who are angry about the update but you can't do anything except waiting and making an extra thread saying that you won't pay them won't change their mind so just wait and hopefully they will fix the recruitment tool.