Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: GW skin: Goblin Shaman

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    UK - Clan is US/UK
    Posts
    158

    GW skin: Goblin Shaman

    When activates special abilility chucks a lot of 'virtual' gold in the air, as part of her/his effect.

    Something really gobliny and unkempt.

    With the goblin language of course.

  2. #2
    Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Kerala, India.
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by 0x0000000167 View Post
    When activates special abilility chucks a lot of 'virtual' gold in the air, as part of her/his effect.

    Something really gobliny and unkempt.

    With the goblin language of course.
    Hero skins are not supposed to have abilities as it would just give an advantage to the players who have bought the gold pass and the players who can't buy the gold pass are at a clear disadvantage.

  3. #3
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    6,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Hero skins are not supposed to have abilities as it would just give an advantage to the players who have bought the gold pass and the players who can't buy the gold pass are at a clear disadvantage.
    I think he means it'd be a visual effects only
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 56 | GW 21 |

  4. #4
    Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Kerala, India.
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I think he means it'd be a visual effects only
    Oh yeah, then it sounds good.

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    UK - Clan is US/UK
    Posts
    158
    yes just visual effects

  6. #6
    Millennial Club HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    1,003
    Nice idea

    Level 243Maxed TH12



  7. #7
    Illuminati zeldagod14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Hyrule kingdom
    Posts
    666
    I want something autumn themed to have a full set

    Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •