Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need more than 200 permits

I guess I still don’t see why so many players see unopened land as such a problem. I am level 167 and have more land than I need. The unopened land is just there to use as and when. I am pleased with the zebras as I haven’t needed to collect puzzle pieces for some time now so the incentive is very welcome. I am also very taken with the new plants that come with the zebras! I’m looking forward to the next valley season and the new derby deco. I think it’s safe to say I have no plans to abandon this game any time soon ��

Somewhere on this forum somebody stated that half of the new expansion spaces would need Expansion permits, and half of them would not. Apparently that was not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    I finally unlocked my last piece of land from the previous expansion this morning. I don’t mind at all that we now have more to open. I don’t need it yet so I’m in no rush, but it’s good to know there will be more space eventually if I do need it. Slightly disappointed to see that most of the deco I am interested in is on the far side of the new land and away from the road, but I’m looking forward to getting it and much prefer it to the recently introduced valley deco. So pleased with the new crops and products! I’ve been missing mushrooms on my farm for a long time ��. Valley tweaks sound promising too, and zebras will be a welcome addition in the sanctuary for me. All in all, I’m very pleased with this update. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been the two missing horses!

I agree Jenny - I’m on my last piece of land from previous expansion- 4 more scrolls to find. The new land is welcome and there are some nice decos - gives something for me to keep working on - it will be a race to see who wins between me maxing my barn and opening all the land! - and I agree please bring us 2 more horses to fill the 4th stable.
    Last edited by Sooty123; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:01 PM.
    Farm 242, Town 83
    Barn 13,450 - Silo 12,350
    kik: perky76

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    Somewhere on this forum somebody stated that half of the new expansion spaces would need Expansion permits, and half of them would not. Apparently that was not correct.
    I noticed this also, but I'm wondering if this is indeed the way it was intended to be or if it is an update glitch. Most updates have several glitches.

Susanna
    Level 144, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements

I still haven't cleared the previous land that showed up. Many weeks only had 1 or 0 permits.
    So now, not only do we need more permits we need up to 52 stakes mallots and deeds per plot and that's just the ones we can see at the moment.
    I'm guessing another 3 years to complete which takes the fun out of expanding

Quote Originally Posted by riversidefarm View Post
    I only unlocked four, I feel no pressure to unlock those lands or collect scrolls. I see them trying to entice players by offering scrolls for purchase, I won't be paying $10 bucks for 5 scrolls.
    You got a deal. My offer was $14 for 5 scrolls which would be over $400 if I wanted to buy enough permits to open the rest of the land. But then I'd still have you wait years for enough lems so I don't see the point in purchasing any permits.