Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need more than 200 permits

I need more than 200 permits

Did we need more land? Sure.... why not? so my question to Supercell is how am I going to do this??????? I need about 200 permits, my farm level is 126 and I can't imagine how many new players are going to accomplish this

Quote Originally Posted by glug View Post
    Did we need more land? Sure.... why not? so my question to Supercell is how am I going to do this??????? I need about 200 permits, my farm level is 126 and I can't imagine how many new players are going to accomplish this
    Is it 200 for the new land or do you still need them for the previous expansion still?

New players can accomplish it over time, just as higher level players can. There’s no real difference that I can think of
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

New Bloke/Chick
    Its closer to 230 I think, for the new land. At the current rate of 2 permits per derby and 5 once a month for boat event, will take me almost 2 years to accomplish. And my farms are at levels 141 and 109. Its too overwhelming, so I am not going to be opening anymore land once finished with my last 2 plots from last expansion. I cant even imagine how overwhelming this will be for lower level farms. This latest expansion, even for my ocd, is a bridge too far.

The rest of the update looks great though. Cant wait to see the valley. I need 20 more permits for my last 2 pieces of land. Hopefully more than 1 in valley rewards.
    Last edited by lisa1980; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:38 PM.

I finally unlocked my last piece of land from the previous expansion this morning. I don’t mind at all that we now have more to open. I don’t need it yet so I’m in no rush, but it’s good to know there will be more space eventually if I do need it. Slightly disappointed to see that most of the deco I am interested in is on the far side of the new land and away from the road, but I’m looking forward to getting it and much prefer it to the recently introduced valley deco. So pleased with the new crops and products! I’ve been missing mushrooms on my farm for a long time ��. Valley tweaks sound promising too, and zebras will be a welcome addition in the sanctuary for me. All in all, I’m very pleased with this update. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been the two missing horses!

I only unlocked four, I feel no pressure to unlock those lands or collect scrolls. I see them trying to entice players by offering scrolls for purchase, I won't be paying $10 bucks for 5 scrolls.
    Last edited by riversidefarm; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:39 PM. Reason: Grammer

New Bloke/Chick
    Yeah, i just saw that too.

Eh, like said above, even for my ocd, the new land is a bridge too far. Will finish the old expansion and simply take new plots on the new expansion if and when the permits ever come. Not going to stress over them. There is such a simple tweak that would get farmers at all levels to play again in almost all aspects, but must be a reason they don't do it.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    Eh, like said above, even for my ocd, the new land is a bridge too far. Will finish the old expansion and simply take new plots on the new expansion if and when the permits ever come. Not going to stress over them. There is such a simple tweak that would get farmers at all levels to play again in almost all aspects, but must be a reason they don't do it.
    I'm with you. I was about 50 scrolls short of completing the previous land expansions and I was really eager to complete the last ones. But now it's just too much. Not for me, "pitäkää tunkkinne" as finns say. I'm not sure how this will affect with my valley play as scrolls were the main reason for that.

But thats the only disappointment for me in this update, otherwise I'm really pleased, especially with the turbotruck

The more land expansion added the less I see. I have got quite used to the unopened land
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I managed to open enough of the last permitted area that I was left with a rectangle and all my borders are straight lines. My ocd can live with that. I am done opening any land that takes permits. I guess this update solved the frustration of trying to collect enough permits. Now I don't have to bother with lems, play valley, try to upgrade my barn or silo, wow! looks like I wont even have to buy diamonds anymore either!
    Level 110