Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you for Update

Yeah, Greg better get out of the way! After watching it run slow for 6 years, it looks funny flying around the corner and screaming up to the board.

Centennial Club
    The update is great, also looking forward to the valley and the Halloween boat event (I hope the prize is the scarecrow on Greg's farm)

I have one problem and one possible glitch ---

The problem is that on one of my farms the boosters have vanished --- I have 4 farms, all with 20-30 boosters, but one of them now has the standard 2... I spend most of my HD money on diamond booster packs, and it is quite the shock to see one of my collections just vanish... I haven't contacted support yet, but does anyone have an opinion? should I re-install the game or just wait maybe 48 hours and see if it fixes itself?

The possible glitch is about Greg's shop --- when I check in on his shop I often have to go back and make room for whatever he has, well, now when I leave his shop the items are shuffled and replaced, and I lose the items I wanted... is this happening to anyone else? I understand the new feature of choosing to shuffle, but this is being done automatically...

UPDATE --- the situation with Greg's shop is fixed, thank you

I discovered that the boosters are all there, the team came up with a new way to access them, but didn't say anything about it!! really worried for nothing!! don't scare me like that!!
    Last edited by heartgal; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heartgal View Post
    The update is great, also looking forward to the valley and the Halloween boat event (I hope the prize is the scarecrow on Greg's farm)
    I do think that this will be the prize and would be happy about it as well If you look at the Hay Day Facebook page there is a post about the weekly events and the scarecrow is on the picture of the boat event. I can't post a picture (wrong file format of my screenshot ) but here is the link.

EDIT: meonhoc reported the automatic shop reshuffle as well: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12372383

I haven't tried it yet because I bought everything from Gregs shop before the update and it stayed empty. The reshuffle button is grey and inactive in the empty shop.

I have no idea about the boosters I hardly ever use them, usually just delete them when I get one and the storage is full I haven't actually checked it out since the update, maybe I should have a look.

EDIT2: I did check and am also "missing" boosters. I have 3 stored now before the update I had 7 or 8 I think plus 2 above the storage limit that could have been swapped. Those are gone too. So it seems to be a bug. I don't really mind because I didn't buy or use them but those that have been bought by people should surely be restored somehow.
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:56 AM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Centennial Club
    I'm loving the new speedy trucks.

I wish there was an EM counter and clock so we know how many more EMs we can buy and when the 24 hours is up.

Quote Originally Posted by heartgal View Post
    The problem is that on one of my farms the boosters have vanished --- I have 4 farms, all with 20-30 boosters, but one of them now has the standard 2... I spend most of my HD money on diamond booster packs, and it is quite the shock to see one of my collections just vanish... I haven't contacted support yet, but does anyone have an opinion? should I re-install the game or just wait maybe 48 hours and see if it fixes itself?
    Hi heartgal

yesterday I wrote that I had the same problem but I have to correct myself: the 3 boosters that I saw are the ones above the storage limit and I can swap tham with the others that are still there (11 - I don't even know how they accumulated there ) I was confused because the red number or exclamation mark on the booster button that indicated that you have exceeded the storage limit is no longer there. Could that be the solution to your problem as well?

By the way I don't see the different types that are supposed to be there now
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Update went smoothly - sad no town love, but what can you do. No problems for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AsYouWish View Post
    Yes, thank you, very much, SC! Our NH members had an easy upgrade, and so far the only glitch seems to be some missing tomatoes from one of the farms. The member thinks she might have closed the old game too soon after harvesting, and it’ll only take 6 hours to rectify that minor loss. Update looks good, and the new crops are being excitedly watched over.

Thank you!
    Really? Missing tomatoes?
    I guess I'm missing about 10 marker stakes. I don't remember selling them to anyone (like farm visitor).