Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: October 2019

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Actually I think we forgot to mention that we also added a bunch of new Derby tasks in the update.

All following are new Derby tasks and they come as Easy, Medium and Hard tasks.

Harvest Crop Grapes
    Harvest Crop Mint
    Harvest Crop Eggplant
    Harvest Crop Watermelon
    Harvest Crop Pineapple
    Harvest Crop Sunflower
    Harvest Crop Onion
    Harvest Crop Cucumber
    Harvest Crop Bellpepper
    Harvest Crop TeaLeaves
    Harvest Crop Peony
    Harvest Crop Broccoli
    Harvest Crop Ginger
    Harvest Crop Mushroom
    Harvest Crop Sesame

Collect Product Bright Bouquet
    Collect Product Rustic Bouquet
    Collect Product Summer Rolls
    Collect Product Olive Dip
    Collect Product Watermelon Lemonade
    Collect Product Plum Smoothie
    Collect Product Pepper Soup
    Collect Product MintTea
    Collect Product Grilled Eggplant
    Collect Product Pineapple Cake
    Collect Product Pineapple Juice
    Collect Product Broccoli Mac
    Collect Product Eggplant Parmesan
    Collect Product Cucumber Sandwich
    Collect Product Cucumber Smoothie
    Collect Product Broccoli Soup
    Collect Product Sesame Brittle
    Collect Product SesameIce Cream
    Collect Product Mushroom Pasta
    Collect Product Mushroom Salad
    Collect Product Sesame Smoothie
    Collect Product Mushroom Soup

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick, you listed "broccoli mac" as a new derby production task. What is "broccoli mac"? Is that broccoli pasta?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by burasibesiktas View Post
    Dear Nick,

I have a question about the trade for food or anything else. I am a member of a facebook group for trading and I have some questions for you. I will be glad if you answer them all

1- Is there a limit for trading without using expension materials. Food-shovels maybe?
    2- Is there a risk to get banned if you make so many trades?
    3- Is it legal to have many accounts for production. Cheese, cream, sugars etc. ( I am trading with those mostly.)?
    4- Is it legal to explode more than 1k shovels in 1 day?
    5- Is there any thinking to increase the limit for expension materials?
    These are my questions for now. Thanks.
    1. No limits on products
    2. If your gameplay style is detected as a bot, then there's a risk yes
    3. We don't set limits how many farms you want to have
    4. If you can get 1k shovels a day, then you do that. Check my answer 2 however
    5. Not at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Nick, you listed "broccoli mac" as a new derby production task. What is "broccoli mac"? Is that broccoli pasta?
    Aaha yea! My bad!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Fresh Spawn
    I just deleted your game because this situation infuriates me when I cannot buy materials from friends because of your stupid limits 80
    it was a few years of play and some purchases.
    good luck

This land expansion restriction is ridiculous.
    It is pretty much going to slow down my hay day time and possibly just give it up. Limit is 80....geez thats nice ... considering how many are needed for the newer land expansions.

You say that if my game playing style is detected as a bot, there is a risk? I am a person, a bot is not. Perhaps your bot detection needs to be more sophisticated. I have more than 1 farm. I move stuff between farms to make room for stuff n barn, and i trade with other players that i find in your forums. Are you saying this trading is now not okay?

Its part of the fun of the game.

This needs to be put back the way it was.

I dont think supercell should be able to restrict what i buy for my farm. And that's pretty much what it amounts to. It feels like mom and dad caught us kids (im 57) and now we are being punished.
    Last edited by dkmahoney; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:36 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    I can not update on my ipad. When I go try to go into the game it brings me to new update in app store but when I am in app store the new update is not there. It still has the old update for the 7th Birthday. I was able to update on my Samsung Tablet.
    same problem with me too. I cannot update on my iPad. It is working for me too on my Android device

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by jong21 View Post
    same problem with me too. I cannot update on my iPad. It is working for me too on my Android device
    This is really odd! Which iPad, which iOS version and from which country do you try to update it? You can also try to delete Hay Day from your device (hopefully you have connected to Facebook or SCID) and re-install.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

I have new feedback, very important for my brain!!

I noticed the Valley shop now displays token price in a new order based on token amount (highest ot lowest) and the lonely token is centered in the middle. Appreciate the effort to tweak the UI, however this is driving me crazy.

Previously each token has its own order (first line = blue, second line = red, 3rd line = green). Token amount might be similar but it was easy to read with a quick glance, idem for communicating with others, just list the token amount in this order and everyone can figure out which one is for which token type. I can say doing calculations mentally was easy, for example, add all the same line of the few chosen items.

Now, I need to stare at the screen a little longer to make sure I read the amount of each token type correctly. There are every possible order in there: red-blue-gree, blue-green-red, green-red-blue ...

Mentally I find it is very hard for my brain to accommodate to this change to remember the amount and to do other mental calculations at the same time. I spent way too much time just to look at the Regular shop . I don't believe there is a minigame "train your brain" that comes with the Valley. Human brain can only handle how many analysis and decisions per day, I don't think there is any benefit to use them only to find out which amount is for which token.

So please, for the players who have to pay attention to what they should buy with the limited amount of token they have, could we have a better UI or just revert to the old one please? It worked very well before for me.

Thank you very much!
    Here's a cat:
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 43/60 parts | 8/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 138♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::