Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: October 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    The game is not broken, it is just lucrative business for botters. Any game with rare items, there is a chance to earn some illegal money (against the TOS) and some people take the leap. Our job is to try to minimize it, make it harder for them, and then in some cases limit things to make them stop. Their business doesn't hurt you, but their means how to collect items does.

We made it worse for them, and by hurting their doings some players were affected as well. An unfortunate side-effect like I earlier said. But, all that being said, it is still just 24h since the change so let's look at things when we have some more data.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick, could you add counter for how many left we can buy EMs from RSS? I think we all need this to make sure we can bought all the EMs when trading
    Last edited by xaimaster; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:46 AM.

Any chance I can get some feedback on this please?

Hi, I've done the recent update on my HTC phone yesterday and now can't get back in. Stays on login screen and then brings up error screen stating I can't reach server - check internet connection? Have you stopped supporting HTC devices?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    CAPS are usually used for shouting, highlighting is better using bold text.

We made it worse for them, and by hurting their doings some players were affected as well. An unfortunate side-effect like I earlier said. But, all that being said, it is still just 24h since the change so let's look at things when we have some more data.

Cheers,

Nick
    FWIW, I reached the 80 limit in 1.5 hours. I'm not a heavy trader, and that was with moderate effort.

Just a couple points:

1. I'm concerned, despite the assertion this limit will be reviewed, it won't be changed. Nothing SC does in relation to HD gives me any confidence SC will relax this limit.

2. Your comment in your post that "we made it worse for them", how can SC know that if it has barely been 24 hrs? That claim kinda rings hollow, unless SC already knows something it hasn't divulged......which likely means this limit won't be relaxed....and hence point 1 above.....😉

Regarding the limit I think it can be improved to maintain it but don't hurt honest players (vs bots).

You can set that limit for buying from people outside your neighborhood. Because now you're limited when some of your neighbors sell material to you and that doesn't seam fair nor serves any purpose to stop bots damage.

It is not common that in 24 hours you will be buying from DD more than 80 expansion items, but it is that you will get it from neighbours (and maybe even include friends).

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    I think those numbers would be way too high.
    Theres really no need to be able to buy a whole upgrade in a single day every day.

The intention is that you do work and save for some items.
    yes Your right _ !
    After 48 hour Update
    Today trader are Asking Dollar For there food
    Little Bad MOD
    -----------------
    Don't know about
    after 48 days . after 1 years

CHEEER

Real time Big Brain

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by xaimaster View Post
    Nick, could you add counter for how many left we can buy EMs from RSS? I think we all need this to make sure we can bought all the EMs when trading
    That has been suggested and I have brought it up with the team. However, if we would make a counter it would require an update so don't hold your breath to see one anytime soon anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    Any chance I can get some feedback on this please?
    Feedback on what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellzbellzonfire View Post
    Hi, I've done the recent update on my HTC phone yesterday and now can't get back in. Stays on login screen and then brings up error screen stating I can't reach server - check internet connection? Have you stopped supporting HTC devices?
    Not to my knowledge.. Please try to reboot your device, also your WiFi router just in case. Another thing is to re-install Hay Day. Oh, and make sure your ISP hasn't had issues since sometimes they have connection issues to certain server cloud systems and then the game won't load.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

I am so angry about the limited trading of hardware!!!

For myself:
    I have a farm at level 156 and recently started a new farm which I help to grow with my big farm.
    I don't have enough storage space at my little farm to keep upgrade materials untill I have enough to expand barn etc. I used to transfer all of them to my big farm and when I had enough, I transferred milk etc. to the big farm, the hardware to the little farm and milk etc. back to the little farm after expanding. With this new way it will take me days to do that and because I have a storage problem at both games when I am close to expanding, that's simply impossible!

In general:
    1. You affect a lot of honest players that just want to help others/other games.
    You say that you have done it to make it harder for cheaters, that it doesn't affect most of the normal players and that you might change it back but not for now.
    Reading your replies on the numerous complaints, I expect that you will never change it back.
    And I don't think that it will take long before the cheaters find a new way to cheat, while the honest players don't know how to deal with it and might leave the game.
    2. You didn't post it at the update information in the game, causing many players not be aware of the limit and lose hardware because it couldn't be bought by their friends.
    3. You don't say when a new day starts. I assume that a new Hay Day day starts at the same time that events and derby start (10am my time) but the change of the sun tasks for the valley always starts earlier than that (somewhere in the night for me). So that should be made clear.

I would really appreciate it when you post an explanation at the game. Where you tell that buying hardware (and which items exactly) is limited now, and when a new day starts.
    (Some diamonds to make up for the loss of hardware would also be nice)

This limit of 80 tools per day is killing me !

I am in a small NH of 5 ... a few months ago my wife (level 174) started a baby farm 'Ninja' (level 67), to help us keep our Silo / Barn / Land tools ... we all finished upgrading our town, so we do not keep any town related tools.

Yesterday, as the new update added 3 more crops, I wanted to upgrade my silo ... from 3950 to 4000, I need 98 sets ... so as usual I ask Ninja to sell me what I needed ... once I reached 80 ... bingo ! Hell break loose !

This limitation is far to restrictive ... I already logged an 'official complain' with in-game help & support ...

I can understand that there are some 'bots' roaming around stealing your tools ... (I never saw one by the way) ... and I am aware that some people are making some dirty illegal 'business' selling tools on the internet ... (I reported such website a few years back). But to penalize / handicap / cripple honest farmers (who regularly support HD with their hard earn $s) ... is a step a bit too far.

I can live with the fact that I cannot buy more than 80 tools ... (why 80, by the way ?) ... outside my NH ...

But purchase of tools from somebody inside the NH should be unrestricted.

I hope HD can find a solution to make everybody happy ... and kill those bots and thieves at the same time.

For your kind consideration,
    JP

HeJePi farm level 149

Quote Originally Posted by HeJePi View Post
    This limit of 80 tools per day is killing me !

I am in a small NH of 5 ... a few months ago my wife (level 174) started a baby farm 'Ninja' (level 67), to help us keep our Silo / Barn / Land tools ... we all finished upgrading our town, so we do not keep any town related tools.

Yesterday, as the new update added 3 more crops, I wanted to upgrade my silo ... from 3950 to 4000, I need 98 sets ... so as usual I ask Ninja to sell me what I needed ... once I reached 80 ... bingo ! Hell break loose !

This limitation is far to restrictive ... I already logged an 'official complain' with in-game help & support ...

I can understand that there are some 'bots' roaming around stealing your tools ... (I never saw one by the way) ... and I am aware that some people are making some dirty illegal 'business' selling tools on the internet ... (I reported such website a few years back). But to penalize / handicap / cripple honest farmers (who regularly support HD with their hard earn $s) ... is a step a bit too far.

I can live with the fact that I cannot buy more than 80 tools ... (why 80, by the way ?) ... outside my NH ...

But purchase of tools from somebody inside the NH should be unrestricted.

I hope HD can find a solution to make everybody happy ... and kill those bots and thieves at the same time.

For your kind consideration,
    JP

HeJePi farm level 149
    Limit should not apply to in-game friends as well.