Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell new rule isn't it ?

Supercell new rule isn't it ?

Hey supercell . Due to Sharing Accounts to other people/Friends got permanently banned ? Isn't it supercell new rule ?

Nothing new...

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedahmedmoursalin View Post
    Hey supercell . Due to Sharing Accounts to other people/Friends got permanently banned ? Isn't it supercell new rule ?
    I don't think it's new and has been there for years now. Supercell have been telling it for years.

Are you sure, they get banned permanently for this? I thought it's just for a few days. It has always been forbidden to share accounts tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Are you sure, they get banned permanently for this? I thought it's just for a few days. It has always been forbidden to share accounts tho.
    Yeah, I think they get banned permanently. I also don't know for sure.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Yeah, I think they get banned permanently. I also don't know for sure.
    Seriously? You aren't sure, but you posted anyway?

You need to rein it in a bit chief. When I logged in, you had the last comment on every thread on page 1 of I&FR; all but 3 on page 2:& most of general.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Seriously? You aren't sure, but you posted anyway?

You need to rein it in a bit chief. When I logged in, you had the last comment on every thread on page 1 of I&FR; all but 3 on page 2:& most of general.
    Yeah, I'm not sure and that is because I haven't been banned for such a reason and yes I should do some more research about it.
    Last edited by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers; October 21st, 2019 at 10:31 AM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedahmedmoursalin View Post
    This rule isn't new; it's stated in Supercell's terms of service. Everyone agrees to those terms of service when they start a game account.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure and that is because I haven't been banned for such a reason and yes I should do some more research about it.
    This has always been a grey area on the TOS, I know of quite a few people that share accounts but supercell donít ban for it.

Millennial Club
    I've known for sure for a few years that sharing accounts can get a permanent ban. Haven't doubted it one bit. Often was disappointed in supercell's efforts to ban accounts obviously being piloted, but knew for sure permanent ban was the penalty for account sharing.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.