Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Royal ghost effects on legend league

Quote Originally Posted by tavolina View Post
    no i meant to play with skills like queeen walk strategies not just spaming 33 royal ghosts 8 bat spells and watch your base wrecked , i use queen walk laloon and normally i can't 3star every attack but early i used to be 6K+ trophies now i can't even get 5.7K because like I said they 3star me to much, all i want to say is that because it is a seasonal troop don't let them affect next season , i have never complained for hogs or others op troops because they were permanent troops and i needed to learn with them, but royal ghosts are seasonal and don't want to use them, i have gave up this season but i want to enjoy competition for pushing next season ,thats all ,
    Ghost Royal event will end in 10 days. It will only affect the new season for 4 days. It doesn't matter much in the next season ranking isn't it? And also everyone have the same amount of time to learn and adapt to Ghost Royal, I don't see how it needs any change as per your suggestion.

I don't see how spamming 33 Ghost Royal can easily 3 star TH12 unless it is a poorly design base to counter this specific troop. And if it is a poorly design base, it shouldn't be anywhere near the top of leaderboard.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    ... you can snipe Eagle, Inferno and even the AQ.
    Yup, my point proven. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Yup, my point proven. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about...
    lol please explain then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    lol please explain then.
    Explain what? You're a 5.3K player max who probably 3stars in wars once in 20 attacks if lucky.
    Still though you try giving advice. What do you want?!
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:50 AM.

Explain what? You're a 5.3K player max who probably 3stars in wars once in 20 attacks if lucky.
    Wrong lol lol

What do I want? lol the correct question is what do you want since you are the first to reply to my post.

This discussion was about Ghost Royal at Legends League and I had given some advice that you ignore/belittle without giving any explanation, and only replied with personal attack that got no truth at all, and then ask me what do I want... lol what a guy.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:41 AM.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Can't you all just bare for 10 days as Supercell said they won't be balancing seasonal troops and the troop will definitely stay till it's namesake event which is Halloween.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by tavolina View Post
    no i meant to play with skills like queeen walk strategies not just spaming 33 royal ghosts 8 bat spells and watch your base wrecked , i use queen walk laloon and normally i can't 3star every attack but early i used to be 6K+ trophies now i can't even get 5.7K because like I said they 3star me to much, all i want to say is that because it is a seasonal troop don't let them affect next season , i have never complained for hogs or others op troops because they were permanent troops and i needed to learn with them, but royal ghosts are seasonal and don't want to use them, i have gave up this season but i want to enjoy competition for pushing next season ,thats all ,
    If you see that people have success with skill-less spamming, why in God's name don't you do exactly the same?

If you have problems with certain bases, why are you not running THAT design instead of the one you are running?

Notice, that you do not have a God Given Right to acquire a certain number of trophies in Legend and that the maximum you can acquire is bound to change over time.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

What is skillful/less for you might not be the same for others. For example, for me using queen walk in every attack is skill-less since it is mostly repeating the same steps every time which is nearly the same as when someone is dropping RG one by one to make a funnel then drop a kill squad followed by RGs then skeleton spells. Each of those requires a set of steps repeated almost every time in the same order. Pick what you use regardless of what others do and no I don't use either strategies and prefer to use my custom made army every battle with a little difference from time to time.

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

So you are sitting at global top with 6999 trophies... Do ya?

Stop being so rude towards other players!

We all get a chance to showcase our opinion ..

How is that exactly gonna stop Ghosts, care to explain since you apparently have some god level tier knowledge when in reality you've probably never even attacked with Ghosts...
    Bring all ur GBs and Spring Traps to outside where U feel that Your bade will be attacked with ghosts

Or Place GBs or spring traps alongside wiz towers if they are outside...

A failed funnel with RG can easily lead to an attack failure..

But however, If someone has practiced their ghost army for someHours with keen observation then they gonna whoop(90% + easily) your bases no matter what