Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal ghost effects on legend league

Royal ghost effects on legend league

increase the end-season time or decrease dhe royal ghost event time make it equal , you ruined this season please don't ruin next season , it's not competitive right now almost everybody is getting 3stars with those OP troop without any skill needed, please take this into consideration , thanks

If everybody are getting 3 stars without any skill needed, then you shouldn't have any trophy loss either since you will also get the same number of 3 stars. In other words, I don't believe everybody are getting 3 stars without any skill.

You can adjust your base design against such attack. For example, create gap of 2 tiles per building (just like how you create a base against Edrags). That will run out the Ghost Royal invisible time and they will die fast.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; October 21st, 2019 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tavolina View Post
    increase the end-season time or decrease dhe royal ghost event time make it equal , you ruined this season please don't ruin next season , it's not competitive right now almost everybody is getting 3stars with those OP troop without any skill needed, please take this into consideration , thanks
    Someone just started a thread saying the exact opposite. If ever you needed a definition of balance.

Come on OP! What's wrong with us noobs getting a few 3 stars too? Don't be mean.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    You can adjust your base design against such attack. For example, create gap of 2 tiles per building (just like how you create a base against Edrags). That will run out the Ghost Royal invisible time and they will die fast.
    How is that exactly gonna stop Ghosts, care to explain since you apparently have some god level tier knowledge when in reality you've probably never even attacked with Ghosts...

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    How is that exactly gonna stop Ghosts, care to explain
    Royal Ghost attack speed is 1 second, and they only have 12 seconds of invisibility time. In other words they can only attack around 6-8 times before their invisibility runs out. If you placed buildings 2 tiles apart, Royal Ghost will need more time to travel from a building to another, that means less hits while they are invisible. With this, they are pretty inefficient.

since you apparently have some god level tier knowledge
    I don't lol

when in reality you've probably never even attacked with Ghosts...
    Well, I had completed the event, used them in farming more than the number of times required in challenges, and also used them in a war attack. I knew how Ghost Royal can be ineffective against some of the designs. I also knew Royal Ghost can be very effective against some base design in which you can snipe Eagle, Inferno and even the AQ.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; October 21st, 2019 at 07:26 AM.

Ghosts have 3 starred many 'other goblin' maps but have been very ineffective againt others, I suggest you find out which ones these are...

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by tavolina View Post

Ah, what you mean to say is, that everybody is 3 staring YOUR base and that YOU fail to do the same to everybody else, right?

/Affront
    TH13-65/65/41/2|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Yesterday I learned from 6 times of RGBat attack that everything has lost balance. So I designed a RGBat hard-to-destroy base. As you know, the three multi-target inferno towers and town hall cover each other in deep position.

Not surprisingly, it was still completely destroyed by RGBat with a haste spell. In addition, The Master of E-Dragon, the man also took away the 40 trophies he wanted. Twice! I was stuck in 5.6k for three days, and the remaining few days were handed over to luck.

Anyway hoping one day when we look back, this season must be recorded with **(Royal Ghost).

Wait, clan wars not mentioned? Well, just forget that TH11 3 starred max TH12.
    Last edited by DenTang; October 21st, 2019 at 08:07 AM.

no i meant to play with skills like queeen walk strategies not just spaming 33 royal ghosts 8 bat spells and watch your base wrecked , i use queen walk laloon and normally i can't 3star every attack but early i used to be 6K+ trophies now i can't even get 5.7K because like I said they 3star me to much, all i want to say is that because it is a seasonal troop don't let them affect next season , i have never complained for hogs or others op troops because they were permanent troops and i needed to learn with them, but royal ghosts are seasonal and don't want to use them, i have gave up this season but i want to enjoy competition for pushing next season ,thats all ,
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Ah, what you mean to say is, that everybody is 3 staring YOUR base and that YOU fail to do the same to everybody else, right?

/Affront