Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Royal ghost effects on legend league

Chasing trophies is the source of fun every day, and RG just made the discrimination disappear.

Season competitors would not like this season ending like so, making the first 20 days' chasing in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by tavolina View Post
    increase the end-season time or decrease dhe royal ghost event time make it equal , you ruined this season please don't ruin next season , it's not competitive right now almost everybody is getting 3stars with those OP troop without any skill needed, please take this into consideration , thanks
    If no skill needed then crush every opponent you can!

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    If no skill needed then crush every opponent you can!
    Wondering how you are doing in LL using Royal Ghost army?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Me! But in fairness, I'm switching back to hogs pretty soon. Royal Ghost might be nice, but it still costs me more elixir than my QW-hog army does, and all I have left to do are walls.
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Bt28Krq

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    My last 2 day stats (trophy range 5400-5500)
    16 attacks . 13 3* , 2 2* and 1 1* attacks
    Royal ghost are super powerful .

My Legend League affair today - 8 attacks of pure Ghosts - +249 trophies, 2 triples, 2 timefails. Worst attack 85%.
    Defenses -190 from 6 so far - every single one Ghosts - huge surprise - 1 triple, 99% time fail, 96% time fail, worst defense 89%.
    Expecting to end the day even or slightly down.
    That's @5600 just for the record. Top1000 or something like that.
    Yesterday I got +246 and -249.
    Using different bases.
    Not cool, not fun. You can't really mess up with this attack. Getting a secured very high 2star is bare bone minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    My Legend League affair today - 8 attacks of pure Ghosts - +249 trophies, 2 triples, 2 timefails. Worst attack 85%.
    Defenses -190 from 6 so far - every single one Ghosts - huge surprise - 1 triple, 99% time fail, 96% time fail, worst defense 89%.
    Expecting to end the day even or slightly down.
    That's @5600 just for the record. Top1000 or something like that.
    Yesterday I got +246 and -249.
    Using different bases.
    Not cool, not fun. You can't really mess up with this attack. Getting a secured very high 2star is bare bone minimum.
    It depends a bit on what you consider a screw-up. If players are getting a lot of triples and 90% 2 stars, then a 75% 2 star is a screw up. I had a couple 60% 2 star attacks today and it hurt. I definitely considered it a screw-up. In the forum cup event I was in the 5500s and not seeing all ghosts, but definitely seeing some. Our top players are still hitting hard with lalo though.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

In low legends league
    During the last two days
    I was attacked one time with Royal Ghosts for 1 star with 77% destruction

From the uniform distribution of the top 200, we can know the power of the royal ghost is huge. Such a flatness was not seen in the previous two seasons.

The peak of LL is like the NBA. A good attack allows you to enter the final stages of the season, but defense is the last mile you raise the gold cup.

When the Royal Ghost is like the NBA's rules change, investing in defense becomes an unwise choice.

But even if the Royal Ghost is so influential, focusing on practicing ghost attacks, you can't improve your skill from 90 to 99 like Sui Lalo or Peeka Smash. It only disappears after season's end, and you can't take this skill until the next big update.

That's why I typed here, a lot of words, instead of launching a few friendly matches. Just need a place to burst and wait.

I agree, RG is getting annoying. I may not got tripled but players r getting to 90% way easily. Its also getting tough to end the day with gain. Out of last 5 days I've only gain around 30 trophies. I'm stuck below 5.5K and can't get up. The base I'm using gave me very good gains throughout this month but now it looks like it's dead and Isn't defending like the way it was build to do.