Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Royal ghost effects on legend league

Quote Originally Posted by DenTang View Post
    From the uniform distribution of the top 200, we can know the power of the royal ghost is huge. Such a flatness was not seen in the previous two seasons.

The peak of LL is like the NBA. A good attack allows you to enter the final stages of the season, but defense is the last mile you raise the gold cup.

When the Royal Ghost is like the NBA's rules change, investing in defense becomes an unwise choice.

But even if the Royal Ghost is so influential, focusing on practicing ghost attacks, you can't improve your skill from 90 to 99 like Sui Lalo or Peeka Smash. It only disappears after season's end, and you can't take this skill until the next big update.

That's why I typed here, a lot of words, instead of launching a few friendly matches. Just need a place to burst and wait.
    When I randomly click around on the top players camps I’m not seeing ghosts. It seems in the most skilled hands there are a few other army combos that are more powerful.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

I have not been 3 starred since the Royal Ghost came aboard. Adjust your base.
    Last edited by seigedawg; October 22nd, 2019 at 02:00 PM.

Mass ghosts are definitely op but I think queen charge attacks are still more flexible for legends league. Ghosts are very easy to use, reliable and strong but I have a lot of 95-99% time fails with them. Imo, they are much more annoying in war because you can adjust the number of freeze spells and other things for the specific base.

I hope someday the Royal Ghost will become a regular soldier unit instead of an event soldier
    Last edited by oif33535; October 22nd, 2019 at 02:50 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oif33535 View Post
    I hope someday the Royal Ghost will become a regular soldier unit instead of an event soldier
    I don't see any possibility, this troop is not balanced and we all know if it was a regular troop SC won't let such troop walk in the game with 'that much' cloaking ability