Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th12 to Difficult????

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    213
    You cant compare statistics from legend league and say that th12 is to difficult.
    There is no next button in legends so you attack what you get. No dead bases,no upgrading heros,cc is allways full,no dead bases.
    So you cant next and chose to attack base that is right for your army in that moment.
    If i was in titan for example i would click next untill i find a right base to attack.
    And if you want to se if th12 is more difficult than other th levels you should compare statistics from attacks in leagues other than legend.

  2. #42
    Millennial Club DoritosSk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    1,134
    I also got a little bit bored of legends. I am still there, tho.

    But I find it pretty nice to practice attacks and/or details you wouldn't find otherwise. Have been attacking with queen charge laloon this season and my queen charges in war have completely improved. Completely different war outcomes than when I was using dragons last league season.

    I see LL now as a practice tool for pieces of attacks like a small edrag ks, queen charges, wallbreakers, pathing, funnel, etc.

    I am not so interested in going to the top until you can scout bases/choose your army for the base, because in my opinion that's where the skill comes from. Of course adapting your army for any base and getting good results is also a skill based system, but it's just encouraging safe and general attacks.

    Would it hurt much if we get to scout a base for the same 30 seconds and get 1 minute or so to make the army for the base? Would be a good start to a skill-based leaderboard. You could still use your cookie cutter army and others could decide what to change and adapt for the base.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    I consider myself a pretty poor attacker! I haven't been in more than half a dozen real wars in the last 2 1/2 years. Hanging in Legend was not difficult unless I experimented with strange attacks. I just got bored. Went to bronze and having more fun sniping just enough gold to replace search loot!

    I think defenses to weak! But we all know none of us matter! Supercell will do what they want!
    Playing in low legends was easy before the change and is still easy now as long as you are a th12. Just doing 8 less than average attacks per day would keep you there easily. Playing higher up like some of the above players have discussed is a different game, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio363 View Post
    You cant compare statistics from legend league and say that th12 is to difficult.
    There is no next button in legends so you attack what you get. No dead bases,no upgrading heros,cc is allways full,no dead bases.
    So you cant next and chose to attack base that is right for your army in that moment.
    If i was in titan for example i would click next untill i find a right base to attack.
    And if you want to se if th12 is more difficult than other th levels you should compare statistics from attacks in leagues other than legend.
    You can if that is what is most important to you, but SC needs to consider CWL and regular war also. OPs statistics seem pretty similar to CWL statistics anyway. Personally I think th12 is well balanced. I definitely don't think it is too easy and if I had to choose it going one way or the other I'd make it easier, but leaving it just as it is sounds good to me.
    Last edited by 2222; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:38 AM.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  4. #44
    Forum Elder Doddsyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the builders secret underground lair
    Posts
    2,400
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Playing in low legends was easy before the change and is still easy now as long as you are a th12. Just doing 8 less than average attacks per day would keep you there easily. Playing higher up like some of the above players have discussed is a different game, though.
    what would you say is an average attack?
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

  5. #45
    Senior Member kallup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The last place you think to look
    Posts
    315
    I find TH12 to pretty easy with MAX troops. 1 Stars for me are extremely rare and only when I'm completely careless. I three star quite often.
    In my opinion the hardest level was TH10. When that was the max TH I found three starring to be quite a challenge. TH11 and 12 by comparison have been much easier.
    Clan: Casa De Sangre | IGN: The Mountain
    Started 10/26/13 | 500m GG 8/6/14 | Full Lego 9/21/14

    Full Lava 8/25/15
    Top 10k in The World on 1/18/16

    Reached Legends 2/4/16

  6. #46
    Pro Member Be A Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    741
    When th13 comes out, th12 will be easyer. Look at th10 attacks before and after the introduction of the sieges...

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    what would you say is an average attack?
    You can get by with low 2 star attacks and a few one star attacks in low legends if you are getting all 8 attacks in per day.

    Quote Originally Posted by kallup View Post
    I find TH12 to pretty easy with MAX troops. 1 Stars for me are extremely rare and only when I'm completely careless. I three star quite often.
    In my opinion the hardest level was TH10. When that was the max TH I found three starring to be quite a challenge. TH11 and 12 by comparison have been much easier.
    I guess it depends on what you mean by pretty easy. If you mean the good clans in CWL 3 starring at a rate of about 12% is “pretty easy” then I agree. I think the hardest level was when th11 was almost impossible to 3 star. Th12 is much better balanced than th11 was at its peak. There was a time when we could look at our war match, count the th11s and know one side would win if they had one extra th11.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  8. #48
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192
    I don't think Th12 is too difficult.

    There are a few very strong strategies that don't have a very high skill gap, such as Pekkasmash/Pebobat, Dragbat/Frozen Dragons, Electrodragons or Mass hogs. The average player can master the strategy to a point, where there is not much difference in success rate between them and a pro player using the same strategy. Sure, the pro player may find some small things to improve the 3 star rate. But overall it's not a big difference.
    Anyone can achieve a decent hitrate by practicing these strategies.

    I know quite a few guys who specialized on one of these strategies and they do pretty good in wars, when they are able to chose a fitting base.

    SC wants to balance the game for the masses, but also for the best players. Which is not a easy task, but they did a good job so far in my opinion. The best Clans have wars against each other with around 90-95% total destruction, which is close to perfection. Buffing offense/nerfing defense even more would make the game too easy for them, which is not good for any competition. Base builders are already desperate because there are so many ways to 3 star a base.

  9. #49
    Forum Elder Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenz98 View Post
    I don't think Th12 is too difficult.

    There are a few very strong strategies that don't have a very high skill gap, such as Pekkasmash/Pebobat, Dragbat/Frozen Dragons, Electrodragons or Mass hogs. The average player can master the strategy to a point, where there is not much difference in success rate between them and a pro player using the same strategy. Sure, the pro player may find some small things to improve the 3 star rate. But overall it's not a big difference.
    Anyone can achieve a decent hitrate by practicing these strategies.

    I know quite a few guys who specialized on one of these strategies and they do pretty good in wars, when they are able to chose a fitting base.

    SC wants to balance the game for the masses, but also for the best players. Which is not a easy task, but they did a good job so far in my opinion. The best Clans have wars against each other with around 90-95% total destruction, which is close to perfection. Buffing offense/nerfing defense even more would make the game too easy for them, which is not good for any competition. Base builders are already desperate because there are so many ways to 3 star a base.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lorenz98 again.
    Agree with everything.

  10. #50
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    105
    You do not take into account that these are not war attacks where you get hours on end to plan an army and strategy! You go in with a prearranged army to hit an unknown base. I like this because the players that best coup with adversity and making adjustments on the fly will rise above the average players this way. If you had even 5 minutes to scout a base and change your army I think your 3 star % would go up between 40 and 45% if people could change thier armies when they attack like builder base!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •