Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back the old profile!

Bring back the old profile!

The new profile is terrible, why was it worth changing it? Please return the good old profile

Quote Originally Posted by Pavelarzanikov20031801 View Post
    The new profile is terrible, why was it worth changing it? Please return the good old profile
    You're not alone, mate

I prefer the pre-update profile too. Current profile just focus on showcasing the skins for Heroes, and I don't even have one to show lol

With some adjustments they can keep the new profile's idea of focusing in the hero skins, but is a whole mess as it is rn. I hate the need to scroll to check someone else's troop levels.

Yup. Current profile is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyte View Post
    With some adjustments they can keep the new profile's idea of focusing in the hero skins, but is a whole mess as it is rn. I hate the need to scroll to check someone else's troop levels.
    Its not just the troops level. Checking the clans info requires you to scroll through different pages and this additional clicking is of no help whatsoever.

Centennial Club
    I really like the new profile. I dont have any hero skins to display but I still really like it

I don’t like the new profile either. I’m okay with the profile showing hero skins, but I have found it more difficult to quickly look over someone’s troop levels with the new profile layout, since the icons have increased in size and the levels are a tiny number in the corner. I also dislike having to scroll.

I would prefer having the same size icons as before the update, and not have to scroll to view all troop levels (even on a large iPad screen, I still have to scroll). I’m sure there’d still be a way to show hero skins in a smaller layout too.
    Last edited by Azza03; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:26 AM.
    Leader of Savage Smashers
    | Town Hall: 12 | League: ​Legend | War Stars: 2100 |

+1 for all my accounts.... The skins have no place in the profile, doesn't add anything and just makes a mess. The profile was just fine... don't 'fix' stuff that isn't broken... there's enough to fix that NEEDS fixing. Like the 'recruitment tool'... which is just laughable

Agreed, this updated profile page is terrible