Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bring back the old profile!

If you have a legend badge in your home village, and view your BB profile, a small section of that home village legend badge is visable on your BB profile (peeks from behind your BB trophies).
    I'm fairly certain that is what he means, and if I recall correctly, this has already been reported in the October update bugs thread.

That is also where this should be posted (instead of creating a new thread) :-)

You'll find a lot more on this in this thread on the front page:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...old-profile%21
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie22 View Post
    Agreed. This updated profile sucks. The hero is larger than the townhall, as if people care about which skin you have when recruiting... Not to mention the league you’re in is crammed to the point that it bleeds right out of the profile frame!

But yes: labels are nice!

Fix this Supercell. Thanks
    Couldn’t agree more. Another poorly thought out ‘down-date’. No reason at all for messing with the profiles. Who on earth wants to see an unearthly large image of a hero? Surely people want to see the information on the profile rather than wasting good space with pointless additions.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1001 View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. Another poorly thought out ‘down-date’. No reason at all for messing with the profiles. Who on earth wants to see an unearthly large image of a hero? Surely people want to see the information on the profile rather than wasting good space with pointless additions.
    I don't think it was the decision of the Devs to make the profile look ugly but rather their marketing team who wanted to psychologically manipulate F2P players into buying Gold Pass.
    Everytime u would now check a player profile u will see the hero skins and feel an urge to have one. The same design decision went behind the seasonal challenges rewards UI. U keep seeing those locked rewards and constantly feel an urge to get them.
    Also if u play Clash Royale it's much worse there. They literally announce to the whole clan in clan chat that u bought the Royale Pass. In order to validate that the marketing team came with a beautiful excuse of giving away 500 gold extra to every clan member when someone buys the pass.
    It's all about marketing strategy and tricking customers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    I don't think it was the decision of the Devs to make the profile look ugly but rather their marketing team who wanted to psychologically manipulate F2P players into buying Gold Pass.
    Everytime u would now check a player profile u will see the hero skins and feel an urge to have one. The same design decision went behind the seasonal challenges rewards UI. U keep seeing those locked rewards and constantly feel an urge to get them.
    Also if u play Clash Royale it's much worse there. They literally announce to the whole clan in clan chat that u bought the Royale Pass. In order to validate that the marketing team came with a beautiful excuse of giving away 500 gold extra to every clan member when someone buys the pass.
    It's all about marketing strategy and tricking customers.
    You’re absolutely right of course. Another ‘down-date’ that is designed purely for supercell’s money making machine, and with not a consideration of you or I that actually play the game.
    Supercell cares about money.... nothing else.

Centennial Club
    "High stylin' and profilin'" - Nature Boy Ric Flair

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1001 View Post
    You’re absolutely right of course. Another ‘down-date’ that is designed purely for supercell’s money making machine, and with not a consideration of you or I that actually play the game.
    Supercell cares about money.... nothing else.
    I don't mind paying for a game I love but why would they make the profile ugly, lol. Btw the Gold pass in COC is far better than any other monetisation found in any other mobile games.