Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bring back the old profile!

With the comment from Darian that this update is laying the ground work for the end of year big update, there might be more instore for the player profile that requires a second page. Maybe the hero picture is just huge now to fill a space that will have an added feature come December.
    Last edited by Warios; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:08 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Centennial Club
    I feel the same way about the Clan profile. The big clan Shield is too much and the vital info is on the second page. The front page should have wars won/win streak and other info recruits want to see. The big skin is to much as well. Adding background would just add more chaos than help. Make the important stats be the boldest stuff on the page. These profiles are for recruiting mostly so they need to promote the important aspects rather then the visual

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    With the comment from Darian that this update is laying the ground work for the end of year big update, there might be more instore for the player profile that requires a second page. Maybe the hero picture is just huge now to fill a space that will have an added feature come December.
    Well said and can't wait for the next update. Hope it fixes the game's slightest problems as well.

Banned
    I kinda like the new one

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    I kinda like the new one
    Me too but the base preview option should seriously be brought back and hero skins are currently too big, except that I like the player profile right now.

Dont like the new layout. To big like to be able to read heros/troops all together.

All max troops doesn't look as good either 😂

Ya en si la actualización fue un asco y más es el tema del reclutamiento no funciona, miles estamos esperando q hagan algo al respecto...

This is the general trend of all software companies for some reason: Put more clicks between the user and what they do the most. Microsnot is the worst offender. I don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    This is the general trend of all software companies for some reason: Put more clicks between the user and what they do the most. Microsnot is the worst offender. I don't understand it.
    No one does and what in the world is 'microsnot'