Thread: Problems recovering an old account.

Fresh Spawn

Problems recovering an old account.

This is probably answered on multiple places in this Forum, but I am having a hard time finding any literature on it.

I have been away from the game for a couple years now, and am trying to recover my old accounts. I have succeeded with a couple but this last one is giving me a hard time..

I have clicked on connect via Google play, and have located my account.. (when connected it brings up the message. 'a TH8 has been detected do you want to recover this account'). I have clicked on yes and then it brings up.... ('log in with supercell ID to recover account'). I input my email and it says a supercell ID has not been created yet would you like to create on, and I followed the steps to create it. When all is said and done and I confirm the account with the code it says it is loading my village, but it loads up a brand new village at TH1. I have repeated this step multiple times, and confirmed I am using the correct email address.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

K

Quote Originally Posted by Capsulz View Post
    I have clicked on connect via Google play, and have located my account.. (when connected it brings up the message. 'a TH8 has been detected do you want to recover this account'). I have clicked on yes and then it brings up.... ('log in with supercell ID to recover account'). I input my email and it says a supercell ID has not been created yet would
    Are you sure you havent shared your village and no one has acces to it?
    What you describe is a story we have heared a lot on this forum. Only way to get back into your village is an account recovery.
    Contact the ingame support for that → you will have to verify that you are theoriginal creator of that village and you will not get it back if you cant verify.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

The other wayis to start over and forget your village. You can reach th 7 within one month.