Thread: [Town Hall 10] Max TH10, haven't played in 2+ years, clan war tips?

[Town Hall 10] Max TH10, haven't played in 2+ years, clan war tips?

Hey guys! I'm back from a very, very extended break. Looking for tips on warring. Farming is just as easy as ever but I'm looking into learning how to really compete again. I'm currently lined up in a 10v10 war at the bottom, my opponent is a decent-ish TH9 with 12/16 heroes. What are some attack strategies I should take a look at? I have maxed TH10 troops and spells and 26/26 heroes.

Thanks for the help!

TH: 10 | Level: 159 | BK: 26 | AQ: 26
    GG: 787m | EE: 783m | HH: 3.0m

Search for dragbat on youtube. There are other strategies but that's the easiest one for beginners imo. Especially against th9 without infernos it's almost unstoppable.

If you don't remember basics, also search for videos about funneling, queen charge, wall breakers and and kill squads. Bisectatron Gaming is a good YouTuber for that. Other attack strategies you could look at are kill squad hogs, queen charge laloon, frozen witch and pebobat.

You're a maxed TH10 and your mirror oponent is an incomplete TH9? Holy shiet, I wish the game would treat me as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Search for dragbat on youtube. There are other strategies but that's the easiest one for beginners imo. Especially against th9 without infernos it's almost unstoppable.

If you don't remember basics, also search for videos about funneling, queen charge, wall breakers and and kill squads. Bisectatron Gaming is a good YouTuber for that. Other attack strategies you could look at are kill squad hogs, queen charge laloon, frozen witch and pebobat.
    Thanks! I'm training up dragbat now to try on a few attacks before the war starts.

Quote Originally Posted by KaleboIV View Post
    You're a maxed TH10 and your mirror oponent is an incomplete TH9? Holy shiet, I wish the game would treat me as good.
    Haha no kidding, it's the easiest matchup I could've possibly gotten for my first war back, at the same time I want to make sure I get that 3* so I don't let my clan down!
    Last edited by luk3namop; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:19 PM.

TH: 10 | Level: 159 | BK: 26 | AQ: 26
    GG: 787m | EE: 783m | HH: 3.0m

Lava baloon minion, with stone slammer will get any lower TH 3 star easily. Even without hero. As long as your minion is placed good and killed cc and AQ. Just like dragbat, it requires no cc pulling 👍

Pekkabobatis a strong contender , bowitch too
    KS+Mineror KS+loons-> high risk high reward
    Check out videos made by Clash with eric

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar? or want a Christmas themed Signature or Avatar
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

Centennial Club
    Do what the war tactician says if you’re out of options ��