Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Death of hop/donate XP grinding

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    If they remove XP then it would remove all the extra stuff we get on reaching a particular level and it's been a thing in all games so I don't think Supercell would like to be the first game to remove it.
    Name one thing you get for XP level. Besides feelings.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Name one thing you get for XP level. Besides feelings.
    Well there are decorations that we can get after reaching a particular level

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Well there are decorations that we can get after reaching a particular level
    No there isn't. You might be confusing XP level with Clan level.

Quote Originally Posted by MattHLG View Post
    Thatís so funny. I just sent them a message about the very same thing your post says. If I canít donate Iím done with this game. They wonít miss me but they will be missing thousands of dollars as I am a very big spender in this game. Iím ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and thatís a nice family friendly way of putting it. And I have my own clan that I want to rename to req n leave but I canít do that see, cause that would be a good decision on their part but constantly radically change the game for the worst is what they like to do. and Iím not joining some other clan to donate if I have my own lvl 15 clan to work with but so far itís not operating like a req n leave and if that continues bye bye thousands of dollars if you developers donít fix this. Save me some money did I mention that Iím extremely ♥♥♥♥♥♥? I spend thousands of dollars on a game and they radically change it again and again? There are many ways to play this game and they are cutting it down to only a few ways to play. Fire the people that came out with this very stupid idea of this last update
    Calm down. You quitting the game wonít change a thing. Sc doesnít run on ur money lol. Its like u r threatening them to do stuff or else u wonít fund them lol ,first off the amount of money u spend wouldnít even make a single % difference if u stop spending. Things donít work like that. Now the update isnít perfect but its a good move to slow down this donating in random clan stuff for xp. I hope supercell does something to completely stop that thing
    Last edited by VjSmith07; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:01 PM.

It's fairly early on but some of the decorations in the shop unlock at certain xp levels. But after that, just a counter.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Champion
    I thought so too but, according to Wikipedia, he is right. Most decorations unlock at level 15 with the highest one being level 75 ( pekka statue?) Its been so long since I was low level that I forgot about this as well.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Then what about the national flags we get in the game at level 15, then we have the sunflower bed flower, white flag and many more. All of them are unlocked at a particular XP level.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I thought so too but, according to Wikipedia, he is right. Most decorations unlock at level 15 with the highest one being level 75 ( pekka statue?) Its been so long since I was low level that I forgot about this as well.
    Well then i stand corrected.

Forum Elder
    Sorry James, but any confusion here is yours. There are a number of decorations available from the shop that are unlocked at various XP levels. From memory, level 75 unlocks the last of them.

Banned
    Why not just find a really active clan, there a a lot of those, been to some where I could donate 1000's of troops in just hours. I know they often have strict rules for those who join but then work on that and do it that way...