Thread: Looking for derby nh

Looking for derby nh

Hi I am a level 88 extremely active player looking for a neighborhood that typically ranks top 3 in Championship League. Preferably a neighborhood that only takes 320 and 400 tasks.
    Last edited by Autumnsfairy; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:27 AM.

Hello! We're a small hood who are looking for new players. We only do 320/400 tasks. Always do the 10th task. We try to win first, but are happy with placing in the top three. We've been active for a long time, but some of our players are on hiatus, so it's down to only two of us. We're helpful and like to chat, but understand that people have lives. Check us out Cicada Lanes #9CYPRJOG
    This.Kitty /
    Level 155 / Town 50
    Farm- Lost Kitten Farm 8YY08VL9L
    everyday is halloween

Quote Originally Posted by badevilkitty View Post
    Hello! We're a small hood who are looking for new players. We only do 320/400 tasks. Always do the 10th task. We try to win first, but are happy with placing in the top three. We've been active for a long time, but some of our players are on hiatus, so it's down to only two of us. We're helpful and like to chat, but understand that people have lives. Check us out Cicada Lanes #9CYPRJOG
    Your level requirement is 100 im only 88

Hi we are looking for players just like you! We are high level farms that just made this hood to be derby strong and expect to come in the top 3. We take 320 + tasks and help ppl finish all their tasks. Give us a try... you won’t be disappointed. Find us at #PQLYQUGJ

If you change your mind, come check out my hood....

We are currently looking for one or two active derby players. If you think you would be a good fit for my hood, come join us or message me here.

Neighborhood name:
    Canadian Hood.

Neighborhood tag:
    #2j92yj88

Hood symbol/logo:
    Pink fox on a silver heart background.

Who we are:
    -We are a small/medium sized, friendly, helpful hood. 13 players mostly from Canada and the U.S. English speaking only please.
    -We are drama-free. All we ask is that you finish all your derby tasks (or opt out), help others whenever you can, and bring your manners...remember to say ty for any help received.
    -You can use the request box however you like. In my opinion, it's your request, you can ask for whatever you want. Some of us use it for crops to work on the generous neighbor achievement, but it is totally your choice.
    -We currently use an app called Slack to communicate outside the game, however it is not mandatory. If u dont wanna use it, that's totally ok.

Derby:
    -Champions league- we place in top 3 every week, usually 1st place!
    -106 gold trophies!!
    -We do all tasks at max. points- 10 x 320/400.
    -We don't do delayed starts.
    -The derby is optional but if opted in, you are required to finish all your tasks. If you know you are going to be busy, simply opt out. We do understand that sometimes life happens, so if something comes up mid-derby, just let us know.
    -We dont reserve/save tasks. All tasks are first come, first served. It's just easier and more fair this way, imo.
    -You will be made an elder before the next derby so you can help trash tasks.

***If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please message me on here and I'll get back to you as soon as i can. Preferably looking for players level 90 or higher, but adjustments can be made.***
    Last edited by Angelina0165; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:21 AM.
    Farm level 154/ town 39.
    Leader of "Canadian Hood". (107 gold trophies!). Neighborhood tag #2j92yj88.
    To find out more about my hood, click here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-derby-players

Quote Originally Posted by BazzyGirl View Post
    Hi we are looking for players just like you! We are high level farms that just made this hood to be derby strong and expect to come in the top 3. We take 320 + tasks and help ppl finish all their tasks. Give us a try... you won’t be disappointed. Find us at #PQLYQUGJ
    I just joined this sounds like what im looking for. Thanks

We’d love to have you!

Check us out. We usually get Gold, always do max points tasks, plus the extra.
    smallish hood looking for new active players who chat, work as a team and like winning.

Will make you an elder on joining and a co-leader after 3 derbys (earlier if possible).

All we ask is that you do all your tasks or opt out, respect your team mates, communicate (chatting all the time isn’t compulsory but is bit of chat helps keep things interesting).

details of the hood are below
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Centennial Club
    Ripley’s Farm #PQ9PUQQY

We’ve been playing this game for about 3 – 4 years, been in different hoods and somehow just got tired of our super relaxed neighbours. So we created this hood hoping to recruit like–minded members.

What we can offer is

• Elder upon joining
    • Helpful and friendly environment
    • You can request for anything
    • Opting out is not a problem

And just a few requirements:

• English speaking hood and English speaking members are welcome from all around the world (all time zones are welcome but we mostly play the derby in European time zone)
    • 10x320/400 tasks
    • Being polite and friendly is very much appreciated
    • No need to be chatty but basic communication is required
    • We do not reserve tasks, fair play for everyone
    • Entry level is 75

So if you like to play this game as much as we do, compete and win, come and join us!
    Lvl 138, town 39 #ULU2U8Y

[QUOTE=Autumnsfairy;12371614]Hi I am a level 88 extremely active player looking for a neighborhood that typically ranks top 3 in Championship League. Preferably a neighborhood that only takes 320 and 400 tasks.[/Are YOU in it to WIN it??
    We need the best of the best!!
    CHAMPION LEAGUE since January 2018

*****FAST PACED HOOD*****
    - we finish derby usually first day-
    But we are a laid back group- no drama
    ☄️!! 73 Golds and counting !!☄️
    320/400 x 10 required
    -we prep/stack machines
    -we do speed task; we do NOT reserve task-
    **if you donít complete task, you will be kicked out ** you can opt out at anytime.
    -blossom derby.. we have certain task we do.
    -bingo derby.. we donít bingo.. the rewards do not outweigh placing second.
    *********Elder upon joining***********
    There are about 4-6 in derby in each week.
    Required level 80 and English speaking. Players range from level to 221-85. We do have baby farms but they do not derby. Only there for supplies.
    My KIK is Locolan43
    Hood name is Mystic Hills sanctuary
    Tag# P09PP90Y