Thread: Need immediate help for decision making

Need immediate help for decision making

I am a th 8 max base (except the walls) and i am thinking to do engineering on my base from now onwards . If i do so is it against any supecell rules or will i be banned from playing this game? Plzz help me out.

Forum Elder
    No, you won't be breaking any rules & you won't be banned. How you develop your base is entirely up to you.

Whether it's a good idea, or not, is a different story.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it. Any advantage to be gained is marginal in the best case scenario. A complete liability most of the rest of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachitmukherjee1 View Post
    I am a th 8 max base (except the walls) and i am thinking to do engineering on my base from now onwards . If i do so is it against any supecell rules or will i be banned from playing this game? Plzz help me out.
    You cannot really Engineer your base anymore. Because you cannot upgrade your townhall while staying Engineered.
    If someone told you, having all defenses level 1 makes it Engineered, they lied to you.

Simply copypaste lopsided bases are no longer giving advantages. You need weird combination of defenses and offenses to Engineer a whole roster. But its just useless or "try hard" in my opinion.
    I founded "Engineered Pros" and, I gave up on Engineering far long ago. Because its not fun or heroic.

Rushing a Base will not get you banned or is not against SC Rules.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachitmukherjee1 View Post
    It isn't against the rules and as Zenideas said it isn't possible to engineer a base anymore but even rushing it is not good and you shouldn't do it and just max it out before upgrading to the next Town Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    It isn't against the rules and as Zenideas said it isn't possible to engineer a base anymore but even rushing it is not good and you shouldn't do it and just max it out before upgrading to the next Town Hall.
    Fully maxing before upgrading isn’t always the best advice either. It isn’t the best upgrading path for CWL and it isn’t the fastest way to max out. It often isn’t the best for regular war either, but that depends on a lot of other things.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Fully maxing before upgrading isn’t always the best advice either. It isn’t the best upgrading path for CWL and it isn’t the fastest way to max out. It often isn’t the best for regular war either, but that depends on a lot of other things.
    Thanks for the info 👍