Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newish th10 looking for clan that has permanant spot in war and war league

Fresh Spawn

Newish th10 looking for clan that has permanant spot in war and war league

I'm an avid donater and looking for active people who donate aswell. If you don't have a spot for me in war and war league don't bother.

Hey Xtab,

You are welcome to join my clan. Great group of people, all respectful and active. We are a war clan so you must be ready for war. We max out clan games and do CWL too.

#22rqjp2p2
    KillerInstinct

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyf18 View Post
    Hey Xtab,

You are welcome to join my clan. Great group of people, all respectful and active. We are a war clan so you must be ready for war. We max out clan games and do CWL too.

#22rqjp2p2
    KillerInstinct
    What's clan war look like for you all the time? Few times a week? And you have a spot for me in war and war leagues?

VIRTUS CONFEDERATES
    ALLIANCE

We offer a clan for anyone

50vs events

League Play

Active social
    discord

Team work

Looking for players that need a clan. We have 20plus to choose from

Join our discord today

kNjXuAA

Hey Xtabsx,
    I am the leader of a war clan called FuriousPhoenix (Level 8). We've got constant 30v30 wars and can get you in for cwl. Max clan games and max donations.

Most recent 30v30 war was 89%.

Hope to see you soon - Allfather Odin
    Last edited by AllfatherOdin; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:48 AM.

Hey - we are looking for new members who are active and max their base before upgrading TH levels. Give WAR Star a look - level 12 clan with active donors, even for farming.

#GRPPU0QL

Forum Superstar
    We run side clans for people below Th12s so everyone will have a spot in CWL. As far as war goes, if you're green then you're in.

Check us out if interested

Death b4 Defeat Level 16 Clan Tag#G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Hi Xtabsx,

It's no bother. 😁 If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for. You'd be welcome to join any of our active and supportive feeder clans.

We have four active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    English speaking only.
    Adults 18+
    Drama free
    Back to back wars (can opt out)

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    For TH11s and TH12s.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to an active war clan. Generally TH8s to TH10s.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    Generally TH8s and TH9s.

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Currently 11-0 in wars, we've never lost a war! 😁
    All TH levels welcome.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Mad Boomers has a spot for you. We are always at war, max clan games and donate. We're a level 5 con under new leadership and retooling. We would have an opening in CWL if you want as well. Come check us out.

Yes we have a spot for you in both wars and cwl provided you're active. We war b2b with over 80% win ratio. Tag #20UYCQYQ9

We're a US clan participating in cwl, wars, and clan games. We would love to have active war-ready players.

Clan tag to search:
    #20UYCQYQ9 (FoV2)

Best of luck to you