Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Searching] TH9 | Lvl 86 | GottaBeKD182 | Min Clan Level Any | Farming/Friendly/Donos

[Searching] TH9 | Lvl 86 | GottaBeKD182 | Min Clan Level Any | Farming/Friendly/Donos

Canadian guy here looking to join the chillest of chill clans. I'm not a huge war guy, mostly like completing the tasks for the seasons pass and farming etc. I donate lots (especially when required to by the seasons pass). Looking for an invite only clan, not one anyone can join mostly to avoid the revolving door of people. Also looking to be 18+. I play usually 5 days a week or so, but hoping for a clan that won't jump down my throat if I go MIA for a couple days if I need to.

Canadian clans to the top of the list, but I'm open to any within North America. Love to hear from you!

Hello. We are a USA family friendly clan. Clan tag is #20UYCQYQ9.

We do b2b wars, cwl, clan games, and having fun doing them. You're welcome to request in game. Happy to hear from you.

Again tag is #20UYCQYQ9 (FoV2). Good luck to you

Forum Superstar
    Check out Orange County Level 14 Clan Tag #99JJRP82. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Clan game/CWL/Chilled/Break from war/Upgrade base etc. We do war sometimes for fun but not require. We are mainly a chill clan for adults. No Kids. No Drama. We war once a week or depend on the mood. This is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Check out Chicken's Fire. The leader is from Canada and many in the clan are from the US. Wars are optional.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th9 and higher accounts. Must be willing to do CWL and use Discord.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 9 or higher accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our war clan for town hall 9 and higher.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games and earn a minimum of 500 points to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. As with Fire everyone is required to earn a minimum of 500 points in clan games.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 13
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Kellgall (aka Gudroll)
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 8
    Clan War League: Gold I
    Wars: 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: North Star
    War clan and feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Absent Doom

Clan Level 11 - CWL League: Master League III

Clan Tag: #JV08U0PJ

Trophy requirement

Quote Originally Posted by Mu0i View Post
    Check out Orange County Level 14 Clan Tag #99JJRP82. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Clan game/CWL/Chilled/Break from war/Upgrade base etc. We do war sometimes for fun but not require. We are mainly a chill clan for adults. No Kids. No Drama. We war once a week or depend on the mood. This is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!
    Thanks, but your required trophies are a little higher than I can do.

Mac Aussie Clan (P82VQV8V)

We are an english speaking Aussie Clan looking for the following:

• MUST be an Active/Daily Clasher
    • TH 9, 10, 11 & 12 (Not overly rushed) welcome
    • Can read and understand english
    • Follow instructions and be part of a team effort

We only war twice a week at the same times every week and participate in:

• Clan Wars x Twice a Week (participation optional)
    • Clan League Wars x Once a Month (participation optional)
    • Games (participation a must)

We aren’t interested in Clashers that are hoppers, that just park accounts, swearers and/or are just plain rude and/or disrespectful.

Our forum password is:
    "Pekka King"

Kind Regards
    Zennet - #8Q88RLPQG

Come & join a great clan
    Clan Founded - March 2016
    https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=P82VQV8V

Clan War Profile:
    Clan Wars - 194 wins
    Clan League Wars - Gold 1
    Clan Level - 11
    Clan Members - 34 members

No Swearing
    Come & join a great clan
    Founded - March 2016
    https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=P82VQV8V

Zennet - #8Q88RLPQG
    Town Hall - 12
    Level - 211
    War Stars – 1598
    Zennet
    (Clan Leader)
    Mac Aussie Clan
    #P82VQV8V

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBeKD182 View Post
    Canadian guy here looking to join the chillest of chill clans. I'm not a huge war guy, mostly like completing the tasks for the seasons pass and farming etc. I donate lots (especially when required to by the seasons pass). Looking for an invite only clan, not one anyone can join mostly to avoid the revolving door of people. Also looking to be 18+. I play usually 5 days a week or so, but hoping for a clan that won't jump down my throat if I go MIA for a couple days if I need to.

Canadian clans to the top of the list, but I'm open to any within North America. Love to hear from you!
    Join us. Clan Clashers fits you the best, join here in a great adventure. Clan tag: #P9YLYCGV

Trainee
    Hi there , we have people from all over but mostly UK. V chilled out. If you are no to war no pressure to be in. Looking for extra players for clan games. Clan Tag #RVPULLGY. Clan Name Warriors.

[100 Bad Days]

I am well aware of the countless recruitment posts that all blend together and pull no interest. We are an
    exclusive group of friendly players and I'm going to tell you why this clan is like no other.

What does 100 Bad Days mean?
    Founded in February of 2019,the etymology behind our clan's name dates back to the pop trio AJR with one of their most popular releases on their 2019 album Neotheater. The lyrics go as so: "A hundred bad days made a hundred good stories." In relation to our clan, every clan has some rough spots, but all they are to us now are stories we share with each other.

What is our clan like?
    We are a mature group of TH8+ players who are active daily. We take war seriously and I keep track of player performance in war with a spreadsheet. Most donations come from TH10+ players. We enjoy playing clash, and we enjoy conversing in the clan chat. We always go for three star attacks. We are an English speaking clan located in the CDT time zone.

Click here to view war performance spreadsheet.

Why join our clan?
    You will feel at home. Our clan is a encouraging environment of supportive members with one common goal- to improve each other through constructive mannerism. You will be a better player in this clan, you will be held accountable to carry out your very important tasks.

Requirements:
    TH8: Lvl 4+Archers, Lvl 7+ Walls
    TH9: Lvl 10+ King, Lvl 5+ Archers, Lvl 9+ Walls
    TH10: Lvl 25+King/Queen, Lvl 6+ Archers, Lvl 10+ Walls
    TH11: Lvl 35+King/Queen, Lvl 7+Archers, Lvl 11+ Walls
    TH12: Lvl 45+King/Queen, Lvl 8+ Archers, Lvl 12+ Walls, Lvl 5+ Warden

Application:
    IGN:
    userID:#
    Level:
    War Stars:
    Total Donations:
    TownHall Level:
    King Level:
    Queen Level:
    Wall Level:
    Archer Level:
    Warden Level:

Please fill in the following blanks above that apply as a response to this application. If you are accepted, you will get an invite.
    Thank you.