Thread: Whats the harm?

Senior Member HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar

Whats the harm?

Ive been thinking about this issue where Darian usually publishes the cg rewards before it starts. Why not do the same for the upcoming season rewards? I mean it would really help us out to plan and set what to upgrade next before hand.

Is there any strategic reason behind it?

I think it's been mentioned that rewards might change if it is posted too early. When the rewards were announced and then changes happen, usually floods of complaints will come. And that's pretty harmful.

Another reason is, there is no need to plan way ahead for CG rewards or the Seasonal rewards.

For CG rewards, you can only claim CG rewards after CG ended. That is like 7 days ahead and you also get 7 days additional grace period to claim the rewards. You can always change your plan, unless you are telling me you have all builders (6) upgrading something for the next 16 days at the same time (which will never happen since maximum upgrade time is 14 days).

For Season rewards, you have 30/31 days to claim the rewards. No, you don't need to plan for the next 30 days, it doesn't work that way. When the rewards are announced (and it doesn't matter when it is), you can always change your plan to see what you want to upgrade next with whatever rewards you can get.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:25 AM.

Also with season rewards you have a month to plan how to utilize them, do we need to know in advance what they are?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Since I will know what the rewards are before deciding whether I will buy gold pass or not, I’m ok with how things work now.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

I've been thinking about the secrecy involving the presents Santa delivers. Why should I wait until Christmas morning to find out what I am getting. If Santa just told me in advance I could better plan the ratio of naughty to nice behavior.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Sometimes they declare an week ahead and sometimes not.

But this time, they could not, or did not have time to, publish it as they were already bugged with a prototype concept **behind the scenes** voodoo recruiting tool.

Imagine the floods on the CG rewards post:
    " Darian, first fix this update"
    "Darian why not answering our questions, how we recruit?"
    "Darian recruiting is so broken man"
    "Darian first return our global"

Quote Originally Posted by zenideas View Post
    Sometimes they declare an week ahead and sometimes not.
    I havent seen any announcement one week in advance. But i have seen multiple changes until they were final.
    Op as others said there is no advantage in knowing the pass rewards that early. You need almost three weeks to reach maximum and even than you have enough time to use the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I havent seen any announcement one week in advance. But i have seen multiple changes until they were final.
    Op as others said there is no advantage in knowing the pass rewards that early. You need almost three weeks to reach maximum and even than you have enough time to use the rewards.
    What I thought too. Think the earliest we get CG rewards info was 3 days before CG, and that because CG starts on the weekend.
    To be precise, 2 Weeks + 1 day if you completed all the challenges from the first 2 weeks.

Theres a leak from bodogame website.