Thread: Pimp my ride siege machine edition!

Pimp my ride siege machine edition!

siege machines like heros are a special unit and theres only one of in each attack. I do think maybe they deserve something special to flair out every players attack.
    heres why it's a good idea.

1. gives Clash devs breaks from hero skin designs. it may not seem like it but you can run out of ideas fast with just 3 heroes over n over.
    2. the siege machines are coolest units to use! we should have a pimp my ride YouTube clash of clans edition it would be hilarious.
    3. it gives players something more to invest into when it comes the Gold pass every month. sure hero skins are cool but not to everyone. this would give incentive to our steam punk brothers.
    4. funny YouTube versions from supercell doing pimp my ride with The wizard and goblins

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviosablade View Post
    siege machines like heros are a special unit and theres only one of in each attack. I do think maybe they deserve something special to flair out every players attack.
    heres why it's a good idea.

1. gives Clash devs breaks from hero skin designs. it may not seem like it but you can run out of ideas fast with just 3 heroes over n over.
    2. the siege machines are coolest units to use! we should have a pimp my ride YouTube clash of clans edition it would be hilarious.
    3. it gives players something more to invest into when it comes the Gold pass every month. sure hero skins are cool but not to everyone. this would give incentive to our steam punk brothers.
    4. funny YouTube versions from supercell doing pimp my ride with The wizard and goblins
    You've mentioned about a YouTube video from Supercell twice out of the four points and the Devs won't be running out of ideas anytime soon. They even said that something massive is coming in the next update so it could be the next hero (not sure). There are a number of possibilities.