Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best Update Ever!

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    Absolutely no loss in sunsetting global chat. Getting rid of that headache was a great thing.

I love the halloween theme that came out.
    I wouldn't say this is the best update but yeah I'm also glad that global is gone. It was good sometimes but mostly it had toxicity so I'm glad Supercell removed it. It feels good to see someone say a good thing on this Forums.

I am fine with global being removed because I nevertheless used it. I want to actually play the game instead of chatting. I know that others play differently but I just get bored by chatting.

I also think that supercell is correct about the 1% figure. The forum bias is real as people on the forums are more dedicated so they are more likely to use global. There are also many fresh spawns that only came to complain about global. I believe the majority of the playerbase is indifferent to removing global.

The new tool is good in principle. With a couple minor tweaks it could be a great tool. However, it still has some problems that need to be solved.

Overall, the update is not the best ever or the worst ever. I am neutral, it did not really help me or hurt me. It is kind of underwhelming though.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    TBH I am not involve recruitment process in my clan, so to me this update doesn't affect my gaming experience. To me this update doesn't feels like update at all. I prefer to have an update that have new levels or something new to play with.
    Having said that, I just treat this update as seasonal ceremony that give new seasonal obstacle and seasonal troop, move on and waiting for next big update.
    Something new to play with eh? You mean like the seasonal troop you mentioned in the very next sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    Something new to play with eh? You mean like the seasonal troop you mentioned in the very next sentence?
    He is right that we should just wait for the next update instead of complaining

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost7546 View Post
    How many wars should we endure with such stupid op with little abilities(?)
    Currently 10 days left in the event, So id say 5 more wars.

Aint worst neither best update ever.
    But i admit it is a good intention update executed wrong. The new recruitment tool didnt helped me get a single member. The few players that i could see without a clan had inbox full (on top of being rushed) and... yeah, thats all there is to it.

Let me ask, if this is best update ever... What did it bring good except one bad or useless recruitment tool?
    Answer is extra train army slots. But thats about it, so id say update is verry low quality overall.

Me personaly im still waiting for a way to have the recuitment tool usefull in some way. Hope it will soon, dunno how to recruit members now except posting on forum.
    Last edited by dpgza; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    But i admit it is a good intention update executed wrong. The new recruitment tool didnt helped me get a single member. The few players that i could see without a clan had inbox full (on top of being rushed) and... yeah, thats all there is to it.

Let me ask, if this is best update ever... What did it bring good except one bad or useless recruitment tool?
    Answer is extra train army slots. But thats about it, so id say update is verry low quality overall.

Me personaly im still waiting for a way to have the recuitment tool usefull in some way. Hope it will soon, dunno how to recruit members now except posting on forum.
    Yeah, I agree with you on that. We just have to wait.

Banned
    Nice that OP are happy, didnt know any blind people played CoC, but nice....

Tastes Great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post

Recruitment tool could be better. But its going in the right direction.
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2045 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000