Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best Update Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    Are the chinese paying you to say this?

Look what 99.9% of those here are saying,especially regarding the new recruiting tool which is as useful as a chocolate teapot in the sahara desert!!

This is the Worst update ever!
    For you. And admittedly others who were attached to global. Not even close to the way the th sniping update was implemented. While that one worked out, the short term impacts were much broader across the game. For me, a few nice minor tweaks, recruiting tool obviously needs work, so not very exciting but no big either. As always, the people who dont like the global post more than those that dont care.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by bct View Post
    ...Because itís honestly the worst update ever and you can find many reasons why...

But uh yea Halloween theme...cool.

Some people will defend any update or modification to the game not matter what. Seems like SC has some sort of weirdly loyal to a fault cult following. Not every update to the game is a good thing. And with this new one, if I had access, I know I could prove it with stats.

Sad because thatís what going to kill the game.
    It may be the worst update for you, merely underwhelming for me.

You see, I'm not one of the 1% (of accounts, not players) that actually used it; so no loss. The new recruitment tool would've been a bonus, had it worked. But since it doesn't, meh. That's it, just meh.

Global was nowhere near as important, to the wider player base, as it was to you. It's removal may cause a fraction of a percentile to leave the game, it sure won't be enough to kill Clash.

Centennial Club
    Reason why its the worst update is NOT global going! I used global to chat and make friends. Lucky i bookmarked them as the only way to chat is to visit their clans. So yes i miss global but realise most of the time it was full of idiots scamming ids or other stupid stuff.

The reason its the worst is the absolute pile of trash recruiting tool that sc has replaced it with..when i started my clan years ago i built it up and grew it using global to find the right people for my clan.. now we have 3 stupid buttons to help as evidence of our clan....and even searching doesnt work....so yes im hacked off by this absolute garbage of an update!
    Last edited by Moaner; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:40 PM.

Because it’s honestly the worst update ever and you can find many reasons why...
    As was the BB-update... removing of townhall-sniping... changeing the shield-system... removing the big advantage of engineered bases...

Could you ppl finally agree on which of all of that was the 'worst' already?
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:09 PM.

I never used global and when I did, it was a pathetic tool at recruiting players anyway. It just created a hostile, toxic and negative environment and frankly, Iím glad itís gone. I play Clash Royale and Brawl Stars and there is absolutely no need for global. Those games manage just fine without this new recruiting tool we have so letís just wait for the dust to settle and continue to look forward to the major update at the end of the year!

Forum Elder
    Any depth to your opinion?

Because itís honestly the worst update ever and you can find many reasons why...

But uh yea Halloween theme...cool.

Some people will defend any update or modification to the game not matter what. Seems like SC has some sort of weirdly loyal to a fault cult following. Not every update to the game is a good thing. And with this new one, if I had access, I know I could prove it with stats.

Sad because thatís what going to kill the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    Are the chinese paying you to say this?

Look what 99.9% of those here are saying,especially regarding the new recruiting tool which is as useful as a chocolate teapot in the sahara desert!!

This is the Worst update ever!

Is a pity for those that frequented global.. I didnt, but still think its each to their own.

So far as the tool.. I think everyone is aware by now that it has issues..

As an aside, where I work ran a mini treatment system, which worked fine.. As soon as they built a full scale model, it bombed..
    It would appear SC have ran into a similar sort of problem.. But they have a necessity to make it work, so its highly likely they will do so.

So far as recruiting goes, how efficient are folk realistically expecting it to ever work anyway?..
    The option is/will be there to send invites, if they can overcome the problem of full mail boxes..
    But there arent really that many unattached players floating around, so only the better clans will be successful anyway..
    The rest will continue to pick up the drabs.

I have read where many people "tested" the system, by leaving the clan.. But has anyone actually tried using the tool to find a clan, rather than waiting for a clan to come to them..

I do feel it will be better for players to find a better match for their account, rather than their clan find a better player willing to join.

So far as it killing the game.. I doubt it.. recruitment has never been easy.. There are simply too many clans.. It is a buyers market.
    So many times, I have read that the end is nigh.. 7 years and counting, it is still on its feet.

Centennial Club
    I want to bump this just cause I like the positive theme, lol

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    Absolutely no loss in sunsetting global chat. Getting rid of that headache was a great thing.

I love the halloween theme that came out.
    Clearly it is wrong to say there is no loss with the end of global. It was used and enjoyed by many.

Quote Originally Posted by Stopdestroyingclash View Post
    Supercell is paying people to say they like it i think ...because no one that loves clash is going to like this new update if pure trash cant even recruit anyone tool doesnt even work all bases are mailbox full.
    SC is not paying people to post things like this in a forum that a very small number of players sees.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    I want to bump this just cause I like the positive theme, lol
    I’d avoid that going forward, it is against forum rules.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Clearly it is wrong to say there is no loss with the end of global. It was used and enjoyed by many.

SC is not paying people to post things like this in a forum that a very small number of players sees.

I’d avoid that going forward, it is against forum rules.
    Could be one of those devs who bluffed SC that his voodoo will be magic on live after few maintenance. Maybe with the moto here, "tell a lie 10 times, and it becomes true"

Banned
    Finally a thread that's not "update terrible remove it now"
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:15 PM.