Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best Update Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by izy27 View Post
    There is room for improvement. Today my t11 was invited about 20 times, so i switched red again. My pretty good t9 was solo and seeking all day and didnĎt get ONE invitation. That reflects a very sad fact: Lower Townhalls are nice to play but simply worthless for ck and even more for cwl.
    Cannot find a good th9 to save my life

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Congrats to you, but why should we have to leave the game to get new people? If only there was a place ingame that we could just say, talk to other people
    What a novel idea. A sort of chat type part of the game.... where you could chat to other players?
    What a great idea.... what should we call it?? Global.... er... chat?

Brilliant! Letís do it!

Fresh Spawn
    I think it would be better if they only put an option to turn it off/on and place it to the top or bottom chat so that you can switch it faster. This update is not for New clan, New players and Old players that want to play again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein1111 View Post
    I think it would be better if they only put an option to turn it off/on and place it to the top or bottom chat so that you can switch it faster. This update is not for New clan, New players and Old players that want to play again
    There are a lot of ideas for how to mitigate the troubles of global without removing it completely. They tried none of them. Just get rid of it because thatís what is best for supercell (not best for you or I)