Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 600

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion item: 80 max per day ?

  1. #451
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    47
    Know why people arenít hitting the limit? Itís pointless to trade now. I used to trade probably over 1000 EMs a day (on average) counting land tools. Now I find myself not even posting a trade because it just seems too much of a hassle to even remember how many more I can accept. Not just that, I can only trade for bems as lems or anything else just wastes too much of your limit. Honestly, I quit playing the game because of this limit.

  2. #452
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    44
    I can see that this restriction has been very unpopular from the feedback posted and I understand why some players feel they need to threaten to quit the game as a result of it. The reason for my post, however, is to point out that not all of us players feel the same way about it and the ones like me whose gameplay hasn’t been impacted probably don’t feel the need to post. There are so many elements of this game that I have enjoyed for the last 7 years and my focus has never been on having the largest barn or silo, or opening land as soon as possible. I don’t get many planks or screws in comparison with other items, but I wait until I’m less than 10 away then ask to trade with my neighbours. It works fine for me and I’m level 167. I think my point is that we all play the game differently and for different reasons. I do spend money on diamonds, but these are to purchase decorations I want, to hire Tom and to shuffle my derby horse shoes. I hope my post doesn’t annoy people too much as it definitely wasn’t intended to. It’s just there that are still some of us out there quietly enjoying the game.

  3. #453
    8 Bits
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Coquitlam, BC, Canada
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by riversidefarm View Post
    This is the poll on discord hayday group,
    "It's been a week since the latest update introduced the EM buying limit. How often have you hit this limit? React with:


    E - Every day
    M - Most days
    S - Sometimes/rarely
    N - Never"

    The numbers are
    E-91
    M-31
    S-54
    N-214
    Please do another poll on Facebook, not everyone uses discord
    Thanks for sharing info ☺️

  4. #454
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by riversidefarm View Post
    This is the poll on discord hayday group,
    "It's been a week since the latest update introduced the EM buying limit. How often have you hit this limit? React with:


    E - Every day
    M - Most days
    S - Sometimes/rarely
    N - Never"

    The numbers are
    E-91
    M-31
    S-54
    N-214
    Please do another poll on Facebook, not everyone uses discord
    That is not the right question to ask. I do not hit the limit much because i do not trade. Also according to this poll, almost half of people are effected by the limit.

  5. #455
    One of the first rules of business is ď Listen to your customersĒ - if you donít then you will go the way of the doo doo.

  6. #456
    Millennial Club BULIGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Not in Kansas anymore.
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    I can see that this restriction has been very unpopular from the feedback posted and I understand why some players feel they need to threaten to quit the game as a result of it. The reason for my post, however, is to point out that not all of us players feel the same way about it and the ones like me whose gameplay hasn’t been impacted probably don’t feel the need to post. There are so many elements of this game that I have enjoyed for the last 7 years and my focus has never been on having the largest barn or silo, or opening land as soon as possible. I don’t get many planks or screws in comparison with other items, but I wait until I’m less than 10 away then ask to trade with my neighbours. It works fine for me and I’m level 167. I think my point is that we all play the game differently and for different reasons. I do spend money on diamonds, but these are to purchase decorations I want, to hire Tom and to shuffle my derby horse shoes. I hope my post doesn’t annoy people too much as it definitely wasn’t intended to. It’s just there that are still some of us out there quietly enjoying the game.
    I agree. You are part of the (probably) vast majority of HD players that are not affected by the limit because of your playstyle. Not a fanboi, but i dont really think SC did this just to rile players up out of spite. They must have done some preliminary testing before implementing the 80 EM limit.

  7. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    I can see that this restriction has been very unpopular from the feedback posted and I understand why some players feel they need to threaten to quit the game as a result of it. The reason for my post, however, is to point out that not all of us players feel the same way about it and the ones like me whose gameplay hasn’t been impacted probably don’t feel the need to post. There are so many elements of this game that I have enjoyed for the last 7 years and my focus has never been on having the largest barn or silo, or opening land as soon as possible. I don’t get many planks or screws in comparison with other items, but I wait until I’m less than 10 away then ask to trade with my neighbours. It works fine for me and I’m level 167. I think my point is that we all play the game differently and for different reasons. I do spend money on diamonds, but these are to purchase decorations I want, to hire Tom and to shuffle my derby horse shoes. I hope my post doesn’t annoy people too much as it definitely wasn’t intended to. It’s just there that are still some of us out there quietly enjoying the game.

    You aren't annoying anyone. There is no reason you should be annoyed at SC since, as you say, this change does not affect you. But it IS affecting tons of people. And that's the point of this thread and others. Before, when there was no limit, that wasn't affecting either of us. Now it's affecting a lot of us and that's why we are upset. So which is more fair, the before or the now?

  8. #458
    Forum All-Star MiniGardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    ...pruning my topiaries!
    Posts
    4,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    I can see that this restriction has been very unpopular from the feedback posted and I understand why some players feel they need to threaten to quit the game as a result of it. The reason for my post, however, is to point out that not all of us players feel the same way about it and the ones like me whose gameplay hasn’t been impacted probably don’t feel the need to post. There are so many elements of this game that I have enjoyed for the last 7 years and my focus has never been on having the largest barn or silo, or opening land as soon as possible. I don’t get many planks or screws in comparison with other items, but I wait until I’m less than 10 away then ask to trade with my neighbours. It works fine for me and I’m level 167. I think my point is that we all play the game differently and for different reasons. I do spend money on diamonds, but these are to purchase decorations I want, to hire Tom and to shuffle my derby horse shoes. I hope my post doesn’t annoy people too much as it definitely wasn’t intended to. It’s just there that are still some of us out there quietly enjoying the game.
    This is exactly my experience, and my style of farming!

    Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

  9. #459
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    I can see that this restriction has been very unpopular from the feedback posted and I understand why some players feel they need to threaten to quit the game as a result of it. The reason for my post, however, is to point out that not all of us players feel the same way about it and the ones like me whose gameplay hasnít been impacted probably donít feel the need to post. There are so many elements of this game that I have enjoyed for the last 7 years and my focus has never been on having the largest barn or silo, or opening land as soon as possible. I donít get many planks or screws in comparison with other items, but I wait until Iím less than 10 away then ask to trade with my neighbours. It works fine for me and Iím level 167. I think my point is that we all play the game differently and for different reasons. I do spend money on diamonds, but these are to purchase decorations I want, to hire Tom and to shuffle my derby horse shoes. I hope my post doesnít annoy people too much as it definitely wasnít intended to. Itís just there that are still some of us out there quietly enjoying the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greencheese View Post
    You aren't annoying anyone. There is no reason you should be annoyed at SC since, as you say, this change does not affect you. But it IS affecting tons of people. And that's the point of this thread and others. Before, when there was no limit, that wasn't affecting either of us. Now it's affecting a lot of us and that's why we are upset. So which is more fair, the before or the now?

    Actually, IMO, there were more players affected when there was no limit. And that is exactly why the change was made. By the number of players that were outraged and begging for something to be done, not all were those that trade in high volumes. They should not have their game interrupted either.


    It doesnít come down to which playing style is best, or right. It comes down to how can those players that feel most affected adapt their game and still enjoy the game.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

  10. #460
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Actually, IMO, there were more players affected when there was no limit. And that is exactly why the change was made. By the number of players that were outraged and begging for something to be done, not all were those that trade in high volumes. They should not have their game interrupted either.


    It doesnít come down to which playing style is best, or right. It comes down to how can those players that feel most affected adapt their game and still enjoy the game.
    Please explain how more players were affected without limits. Majority of bulk traders were affected from bots before non traders so that statement is false. We as a community need to come together and realize that honest players are affected by this change and our voices need to be heard. The community would back anyone else if something they enjoyed were affected so why are we divided? Having a daily limit is ridiculous considering not all of us trade bulk on a daily basis and some trades could be upwards of 3-500 bem and other days way less. EVERY single person that plays this game is affected regardless if you think you are or not. You still have the limit just like everyone else. Change the game to combat bots because they canít identify and shut down their farms? Bots still continue to thrive and always will.
    Last edited by Eliminated; October 30th, 2019 at 05:17 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •