Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion item: 80 max per day ?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Please take a minute to read this thread if you have questions about the EM buying limit: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

A counter or tally is something that has been suggested. If it is added it will not be until an update. It is not something that can be done with only a maintenance.

My suggestion is that for now, a post-it note near your device will help. Sorry, old school but it works.
    Thank you Momscar for posting the suggestion; It's easy for me to understand and easy for me to implement quickly if I decide to go on a shopping spree for EMs and UMs.

And that's why the Supercell forums exist for us to share our opinions and ideas.

---
    Lynn
    November 6, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Week Ago at 08:19 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #592
    Quote Originally Posted by porg69 View Post
    Whining incessantly about others seems hypocritical to me. How about you hear opinions of others without jumping down their throats
    when you have moderators making suggestions like this ...no wonder this game is going into disrepute. again.. another half baked, not well thought out idea by developers and game owners.
    Maybe you need to follow some of the advice you were dishing out four days ago in this very same thread instead of disparaging other forum member's efforts and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    First, I am NOT a moderator.

Second, it was MY suggestion, not SCís or anyone elseís. Do you have a better idea until a counter is added?? Please feel free to share.

I often keep post-itís on my tablet when doing things on my farm that have tripped me up, such as stacking or loading the machines with certain products for derby tasks.
    No doubt showing my age but I often do this too and it works just fine. My family members who farm share EMs and a note us the easiest way to keep track, especially when we are close to an upgrade.😀😀

Farm Level 176. Town 54. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    No doubt showing my age but I often do this too and it works just fine. My family members who farm share EMs and a note us the easiest way to keep track, especially when we are close to an upgrade.

The block needs both a counter of the amount that is still available to buy, and include the time left until the block is reset .

The limit really needs to be increased to 200 to allow players to play their game.

Town upgrade tools are included in the limit. I had gotten some hung up in my shop on a transfer.
    I do not consider them actual expansion items.
    Last edited by dtx725; 1 Week Ago at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    ...Town upgrade tools are included in the limit. I had gotten some hung up in my shop on a transfer.
    I do not consider them actual expansion items.
    Am I misreading your post? I think you are using upgrade tools and expansion items interchangeably. After rereading the EM Buying Limits FAQs, I would like to excerpt the following from it for discussion.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

"In order to better balance trading and to slow down bot activity, we have added a daily buying limit in the Roadside shop. This limit is only valid for expansion and upgrade materials, and it won’t affect your other items.

Once you have reached your daily buying limit of expansion and upgrade materials you will get a message from the game. Wait for 24 hours and you will be able to buy more materials in the Roadside shop."

Please note that Team Hay Day used the terms Expansion Materials (EMs) and Upgrade Materials (UMs) twice. They didn't define them because maybe they think EMs and UMs are self-explanatory.

Here's my understanding of the terms. First, I think EMs describe the materials we need to expand and unlock the land on the farm and the town and new fishing spots.

Secondly, I think UMs describe the materials we need to upgrade the barns, silos, tackle box storage, and town buildings.

If anyone has another interpretation of EMs and UMs, please feel free to share your thoughts. Thank you.

---
    Lynn
    November 6, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Week Ago at 02:53 AM.
    What the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Am I misreading your post? I think you are using upgrade tools and expansion items interchangeably. After rereading the EM Buying Limits FAQs, I would like to excerpt the following from it for discussion.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

"In order to better balance trading and to slow down bot activity, we have added a daily buying limit in the Roadside shop. This limit is only valid for expansion and upgrade materials, and it won’t affect your other items.

Once you have reached your daily buying limit of expansion and upgrade materials you will get a message from the game. Wait for 24 hours and you will be able to buy more materials in the Roadside shop."

Please note that Team Hay Day used the terms Expansion Materials (EMs) and Upgrade Materials (UMs) twice. They didn't define them because maybe they think EMs and UMs are self-explanatory.

Here's my understanding of the terms. First, I think EMs describe the materials we need to expand and unlock the land on the farm and the town and new fishing spots.

Secondly, I think UMs describe the materials we need to upgrade the barns, silos, tackle box storage, and town buildings.

If anyone has another interpretation of EMs and UMs, please feel free to share your thoughts. Thank you.
    ---
    Lynn
    November 6, 2019

I consider BEMs, SEMs for silo and fishing tackle box, deed, mallet, stakes are all expansion items as they are used to expand your storage space or playing area. What I got blocked last time was entirely upgrade materials , no EMs. It was stone, drill, brick, tar bucket, (no maps). I figure them to be upgrades that increase coin and XP payoff, serve time reduction. But they also do some expanding in effect when increasing your visitor spots up to 6 for each building.

I do not think you have to wait 24 hours if I understand correctly. The time for restting your limit depends how much time is it until 00 hours UT.
    Last edited by dtx725; 1 Week Ago at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    Maybe you need to follow some of the advice you were dishing out four days ago in this very same thread instead of disparaging other forum member's efforts and suggestions.
    It’s a stupid suggestion. Digital game ..but let’s use a pen and paper to record our exchanges. How ridiculous
    Anyone can see you guys are pandering to SC. Sorry not sorry.
    Additionally the number of the posts here and fb should be sending sc a clear message.

i find the solution and implementation very poor. Treating your player base this way will anger players both new and old. For a company that is making millions this is not acceptable.

you are punishing honest players not taking appropriate and sensible measures against those who cheat. How about you rethink this strategy instead of allowing us do your job for you by suggesting improvements.
    Last edited by porg69; 1 Week Ago at 08:06 AM.

It’s a stupid suggestion. Digital game ..but let’s use a pen and paper to record our exchanges. How ridiculous
    Anyone can see you guys are pandering to SC. Sorry not sorry.
    Additionally the number of the posts here and fb should be sending sc a clear message.
    this was not a “stupid” suggestion. It was offered as a bandaid for the time being from a fellow farmer
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    this was not a “stupid” suggestion. It was offered as a bandaid for the time being from a fellow farmer
    I have no comment except to say welcome back WP to the thread. You have returned to the thread because we're so awesome. With you, we're awesomer together.

I feel like dancing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UJ1syXaNoQ

---
    Lynn
    November 6, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Week Ago at 08:25 AM.
    What the hell?

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #600
    Since there's actually nothing new on this front, including from us, I will close this thread as it has become a bit toxic.

When, or if, we have something to announce about the limit, we will do so. Until then, keep on farming.

Thread closed.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay