Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion item: 80 max per day ?

Yes, sadly I admit, if they don’t change this limit, and I hit the limit again, thereby stopping a part of my game play, shopping, I will start playing less and less. Which could be the beginning of the end for me. :’(
    Started playing July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by RescueSquad15 View Post
    I believe the same rules apply when using NH RSS. Limited to 80 no matter which stand you get them from. As far as the requesting.. you get a new free request every 8 hrs but only get to request 3 items (BEMS, LEMS, etc) at a time, so essentially requesting is limited to 3 free requests a day..or 24 BEMS, LEMS. You can purchase another request for diamonds.
    24/8=3x3=9 per day, not 24. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliminated View Post
    Sounds to me like the only way to play this game to you is farming, otherwise why are you playing? Everyone has different play styles.
    Not at all. I have 2 farms that are completely independent and play them very differently. So I am well aware that there are different play styles. And at times, each needs to adapt to new things within the game.

Can you tell me of a feature that has been completely abandoned by SC once it has gone into an update?

We know that changes can, and most likely will happen with this feature. However, IMO, it is not going away completely, as some traders have called for.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    I can see that this restriction has been very unpopular from the feedback posted and I understand why some players feel they need to threaten to quit the game as a result of it. The reason for my post, however, is to point out that not all of us players feel the same way about it and the ones like me whose gameplay hasnít been impacted probably donít feel the need to post. There are so many elements of this game that I have enjoyed for the last 7 years and my focus has never been on having the largest barn or silo, or opening land as soon as possible. I donít get many planks or screws in comparison with other items, but I wait until Iím less than 10 away then ask to trade with my neighbours. It works fine for me and Iím level 167. I think my point is that we all play the game differently and for different reasons. I do spend money on diamonds, but these are to purchase decorations I want, to hire Tom and to shuffle my derby horse shoes. I hope my post doesnít annoy people too much as it definitely wasnít intended to. Itís just there that are still some of us out there quietly enjoying the game.
    Yes - totally agree

The limit is introduced to make players pay to get their barns and silo upgraded. Simple as that. Supercell found a way to make more money. Because they can.Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    The limit is introduced to make players pay to get their barns and silo upgraded. Simple as that. Supercell found a way to make more money. Because they can.Get over it.

We are voicing our concern and displeasure. You seem to have nothing to add to this discussion, so maybe you should get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by riversidefarm View Post
    This is the poll on discord hayday group,
    "It's been a week since the latest update introduced the EM buying limit. How often have you hit this limit? React with:

E - Every day
    M - Most days
    S - Sometimes/rarely
    N - Never"

The numbers are
    E-91
    M-31
    S-54
    N-214
    Please do another poll on Facebook, not everyone uses discord

The Poll really doesnít ask the correct question. People have stopped playing or are playing kess because of the limit. They may not have Ďhit ití because theyíre restricting play.

Then theres trading, theyíve stopped doing that.

People have had to stop playing the game the way they choose to play because they can no longer buy or trade the quantities they want to trade.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    The above is your opinion and thank you for sharing one of the reasons you think Team Hay Day is introducing the daily limit. A diversity of opinions is a good thing. I prefer to believe what Nick posted about a week ago in the October update thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    ...The game is not broken, it is just lucrative business for botters. Any game with rare items, there is a chance to earn some illegal money (against the TOS) and some people take the leap. Our job is to try to minimize it, make it harder for them, and then in some cases limit things to make them stop. Their business doesn't hurt you, but their means how to collect items does.

We made it worse for them, and by hurting their doings some players were affected as well. An unfortunate side-effect like I earlier said. But, all that being said, it is still just 24h since the change so let's look at things when we have some more data.

Cheers,

Nick
    Last edited by LynnK2015; October 31st, 2019 at 05:56 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    I can see that this restriction has been very unpopular from the feedback posted and I understand why some players feel they need to threaten to quit the game as a result of it. The reason for my post, however, is to point out that not all of us players feel the same way about it and the ones like me whose gameplay hasn’t been impacted probably don’t feel the need to post. There are so many elements of this game that I have enjoyed for the last 7 years and my focus has never been on having the largest barn or silo, or opening land as soon as possible. I don’t get many planks or screws in comparison with other items, but I wait until I’m less than 10 away then ask to trade with my neighbours. It works fine for me and I’m level 167. I think my point is that we all play the game differently and for different reasons. I do spend money on diamonds, but these are to purchase decorations I want, to hire Tom and to shuffle my derby horse shoes. I hope my post doesn’t annoy people too much as it definitely wasn’t intended to. It’s just there that are still some of us out there quietly enjoying the game.
    I completely agree with you. I have shared my similar opinion on this thread but there is nothing more to add from my perspective so I stopped replying here. All I could add is that I haven't hit the limit once yet nor has anyone from my hood.

Of course the players that are affected by the limit are unhappy and upset about it, so naturally they write more on this thread. I do write more about things that are important to me as well.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I did not see more EMs in the DD but I only "tested" it once and went through about 5 - 10 papers for a couple of minutes, didn't find anything interesting, got bored of it and went back to my normal playing style which doesn't involve much shopping.
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; October 31st, 2019 at 09:23 PM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

I hit the limit earlier so left the game. Just went back in and had a red number on my diamonds so tapped it and in addition to the decos offer I have 2 additional offers, one titled Instant Barn Upgrade for 24.99 and the other is Instant Silo Upgrade for 17.99... smh (edited to clarify, I passed)
    Last edited by deegee; November 1st, 2019 at 04:27 AM.
    Level 111